Coffee

Discussion in 'Tony Ferguson' started by Toots, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Anyone know how important the giving up coffee thing is? Can it really affect weight loss that much? Could be the deal breaker as am total and utter ADDICT :eek:

Thanks

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I don't know about TF, but coffee (Black, no sugar) is allowed on LL and CD, so it's probably not a Ketosis issue.

Maybe it's to take you away from your usual habits to help you break the bad ones?

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Toots, TF think that too much caffeine interferes with the fat-burning process that takes place in the liver, which slows down the conversion of fat to energy.

I dont touch coffee myself but am a pepsi max freak. Personally, I would just see how you go, maybe cut down one cup a day you shouldnt really notice it that much. It may not effect your weight losses at all and although you wouldnt be following the TF plan 100% it depends how much that matters to you

If the rest of the plan agrees with you it would be a shame not to give it a go cos of the coffee. Try a week with coffee and see what the results are like. Hope things sort themselves out

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks

Still on the 3 cups of caffeinated coffee.

Am wiped out though - it's only 20 past 8 and I am falling asleep

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.