Discussion in 'Tony Ferguson' started by Toots, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Anyone know how important the giving up coffee thing is? Can it really affect weight loss that much? Could be the deal breaker as am total and utter ADDICT :eek:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I don't know about TF, but coffee (Black, no sugar) is allowed on LL and CD, so it's probably not a Ketosis issue.

Maybe it's to take you away from your usual habits to help you break the bad ones?
  4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    faffing about
    Toots, TF think that too much caffeine interferes with the fat-burning process that takes place in the liver, which slows down the conversion of fat to energy.

I dont touch coffee myself but am a pepsi max freak. Personally, I would just see how you go, maybe cut down one cup a day you shouldnt really notice it that much. It may not effect your weight losses at all and although you wouldnt be following the TF plan 100% it depends how much that matters to you

If the rest of the plan agrees with you it would be a shame not to give it a go cos of the coffee. Try a week with coffee and see what the results are like. Hope things sort themselves out
  5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Still on the 3 cups of caffeinated coffee.

Am wiped out though - it's only 20 past 8 and I am falling asleep

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.