• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee......

When I was at the chesmist today I said that I would only like to have the vanilla shakes, I dont really like choc or stawberry milkshakes so im guessing i wont like LT's!! She said that i would get bored quickly so i said well i was going to mix coffee into them and she said that was not allowed. I really can't see why its not allowed if you can drink coffee??

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Thanks ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
You are allowed :)

But also, you should try atleast one of all the shakes!

you dont know if you will like it or not

you are allowed i have a vanilla with coffee every morning, and it is so nice, make sure you mix well with a wisk so theres no lumps x

My pharmicist recommended putting coffee in with the chocolate or the vanilla - to vary things! Strange that yours said not to! Print this off and take it with you next time!!! Ha ha!!

x

MiniB

Here we go again!
All the pharmacists advice differ from chemist to chemist! Pity they can't all give the same, correct advice! Coffee is allowed. I also agree with Chels, you should try all of the shakes and soup to see which ones you like. At least you will know for sure then!

GirlyChick

On a mission
I have a lovely hot latte every morning in a nice cup so its even more special :D
Never thought of putting coffee in the choc though, will try that xxx

Cheralyn

I add coffee and ice cubes to my vanilla shake, its lovely an tastes like an iced latte.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
As youv heard above it is ok to add coffee, dont know what your chemist was going on about!! I have all chocolate shakes and im not bored with them at all!

poppy100

Silver Member
i have only 1 sachet of vanilla just to try it. not keen but might try adding coffee

lilly05

i have coffee in my vanila shake its lovely my chemist advised its fine try it x

IrishMum

A little of everything!
In my first week my pharmacist 'made' me (well, strongly recommended! LOL!) try a little of EVERTHING, so I'd know exactly what I did/didn't like, and not depend on previous experiences, or other peoples opinions. I really don't like strawberry flavoured anything, but the shakes weren't too bad! I also found I love the soups and have really developed a taste for the flapjacks, so I'm really pleased they made me try everything first- now I know for sure what I do/don't like!

urban

vannilla and the choclate ive found are both good with coffee