Coke zero help!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Lainey0070, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lainey0070

Lainey0070 New Member

Hi all
    Im very new to the forum, so forgive if my questions are silly. Can anyone please confirm that coke zero is ok, sure I read it was ok as no citric acid? also I use powered sweetner in the choc shake, is that ok or is it tablet only? I do hope I've not blown it as I've had nothing but shakes and bars for 3wks now, weigh in 3 2morrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Coke Zero is fine and Dr Pepper Zero, but you don't wanna be having too much of it.

Tablet sweetener only, powdered has more carbs and can affect ketosis according to Exante.

No question is silly, if you don't ask you might never know ;) This is the Exante diary sub-forum though, you might wanna ask stuff like this on the main Exante forum =)

4. kelly.

kelly. i will get to my GOAL !!

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    im the same im still learning but i think its great you can have coke zero it helps you get through the day lol

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.