Coke Zero

You just gotta pick what is right for you. Personally, I need the blandness of this diet or when I finish I will just go back to how it was.

back to coke zero or any other kind of caffeinated drink

anyone asked themselves why there are such awful headaches when you give up caffeine? cause its a drug withdrawal!

and i should add that i do have it
about a can every three days as a treat
had one yesterday
before this diet i was drinking about a liter a day and i really suffered from bad headaches when i gave it up about a week prior to cd

I suppose I can't really talk, since I been on this diet I have been drinking 3 times the amount of black coffee I did before. Guess I am just as addicted to the caffeine in that as I would in coke hehe. I just can't get enough of the stuff.

Tut tut Charlotte!

I know awful aren't I. Everyone probably hates me now cos of my comments.:cry:

Not at all Charlotte - don't think like that please

I suppose I can't really talk, since I been on this diet I have been drinking 3 times the amount of black coffee I did before. Guess I am just as addicted to the caffeine in that as I would in coke hehe. I just can't get enough of the stuff.

I found that I was drinking a lot more coffee when I started (not helped by Starbucks right beside where I work) but swapped to herbal teas etc...think it was liking having something hot to drink....green tea is fab and really good for you.

Yes herbal tea is but all I have tried just tast like grass to me. The only herbal tea I like is lemon and that is a definite no no atm.

Oh thats a pity....drinking normal tea is actually better for you than coffee - so maybe try to swap a cups.....

Nope, can't stand black tea...I am an awkward cow lol

LOL! seems so! *poke*.....decaf coffee???

I like Douwe Egberts, I shall see if they do decaff.

I know awful aren't I. Everyone probably hates me now cos of my comments.:cry:

Dont be silly Charlotte we dont hate you at all. I wont lie though your comment did bug me. Maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded but it made me for one feel slightly crap! That said its your opinion and you are entitled to that. :)

Yes I am sorry, I did not mean to upset anyone. It was not meant as that. Thank you for your forebearance. I do have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth at times lol.

*sighs*

How come with every diet its women who have to find ways AROUND things? I've seen it with my mum for years lol

I'd be very surprised if Coke Zero didnt contain any citric acid... tbh

I personally wont be risking the trial...I'm happy with water... People really have to get this into there heads that its a Ketosis diet and its not how much you have its what you have lol.

Hard concept to get across to alot of people when trying to explain lipotrim.

Right here we go people...

Zero Drinks -

INGREDIENTS:
Carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame*, acesulfame potassium.

*Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalinine

0 Carbs - So No Fluid Retension.
0 Caffeine
0 Sugar

Problems will arise because citric acid will slow down or pause ketosis to a level where you will have negliable weight losses... because as the DVD says Citric Acid interupts the process where your body uses body fat as energy.

Basically slowing down your own diet?

There is no way to get around this diet... just stick to it jeese lol

Back