Coke zero

Kirstie007

Is there a limit on the amount of this u can have a day?

I love the stuff an can get through loads quite easily but I don't want to drink too much incase it takes me out of ketosis.

Does it count towards my 3ltrs a day?

Thanks,
Kirstie x

I don't know about limits. I have coke Zero sometimes just to take a break from plain water but personally, I don't count it towards my water intake :D

I count it towards mine, I have a 500ml size bottle a day. I count all fluids tea/ coffee/ boullion/ water/ flavoured water/ coke + dr pepper zero.

Im the same as Lauire! i drink all the same as her and count everything i drink. I drink decaf tea and coffee for that exact reason as caffiene dehydrates you even more, you are supposed to drink two glasses of water to every 1 cup of coffee!!!

You are fine with coke zero. A lot of other diet drinks have citric acid which can take you out of ketosis. Coke zero doesn't.

Thanks ladies was starting to panic a bit there! Thought I'd slow my weight loss after only just getting into ketosis today :/

Think I've found my saviour - dr pepper zero! It's amazing just like he real stuff, this is gonna help loads when I get that sweet tooth feeling xx

Back