Coke zero

saddia81

Hi guys! I read somewhere that we r allowed coke zero on s&s? Im only on day 2 and thinking if this is a gud idea?

I have it an have done since day one only a can a day also dr pepper zero :)

I've had coke zero in anything from 500ml to about 1000ml since I started. They recommend you have a max of 500-600ml a day. However everyone is different. I've had no problems with my losses (1st 4lb in 3 weeks) but doesn't mean it would be the same for you.

I drank coke zero every day last time, and lost 4stone in 11 weeks! Am on day 7 of my restart, have had between 500ml and 1l every day this time and am 11lb down already :) x

From my experience, if I drink too much coke zero I don't drink enough water, and I think this is what slows my loss rather than it being down to the coke zero - might be wrong but I've found now if I add it to my intake rather than substitute water for it, I still loose well.

BTW, if you have an Aldi handy, their own brand is 42p for 2 litres and tastes exactly the same, it's the only store brand coke I've ever come across that is identical in taste! :)

try it hun but if your losses slow it could be that ive just took coke away because my losses where slow and i seem to be doing better this week

like the ice lolly idea! I was going to freeze some milk to add to shakes make them more milkshake like.
also try asda coke zero, not sure how similar in flavour it is to coke zero but its cheap and really nice and has hardly any rubbish chemicals in!
we need to look after our livers as ketosis makes it work hard

I love the shakes blended with ice :) good idea with the coke may try it

Ordered some ice lolly makers only £1 off eBay will give it ago nt wk. wonder if you can freeze i think the berry shake or is it like Cambridge diet need to drink them within 15 mins so you don't lose the nutrients value.

yeah I think they do lose nutritional value but you could make it with loads of ice so its slushy

Tried ice lolly idea rubbish tasted like ice cubes couldn't taste the coke never mind, is coke zero from aldi's ok couldn't see any tracs of citric acid and its only 42 p so hope it's ok. Not had any yet need to know its ok first.

Back