Step 1 Sole Source Coke zero

slimming deb

Does anyone know if your allowed one can of coke zero a day on the SS plan ? I have heard mixed opinions and my consultant has not mentioned at all ?

I treat myself to a coke zero after my weigh in, give me a little something to look forward to :)

Weight loss to date:
Week 1: 13lbs
Week 2: 6lbs
Week 3: 5lbs

Total : 1stone 10lbs

well personally I don't believe even 1 coke zero is good

Well it seems fine for the rest of us :)

Weight loss to date:
Week 1: 13lbs
Week 2: 6lbs
Week 3: 5lbs

Total : 1stone 10lbs

It's strange how some people are completely against it and others are all for it.... I think it comes down to personal preference.... Personally I don't think I could stick to this plan without it, so it works for me! If it started effecting my weight kids u would reconsider, but I doubt I could have lost more than 11lb had I not had it in my first week! And considering coke zero used to be allowed on the diet, I don't think it could do us any harm :) xx

It's strange how some people are completely against it and others are all for it.... I think it comes down to personal preference.... Personally I don't think I could stick to this plan without it, so it works for me! If it started effecting my weight kids u would reconsider, but I doubt I could have lost more than 11lb had I not had it in my first week! And considering coke zero used to be allowed on the diet, I don't think it could do us any harm :) xx

I agree in that I don't think I could have got as far as I have without having some coke zero.....

Im glad I looked in here as Im really struggling with the hunger and I think a can of coke zero may help me, as its kind of filling and sweet!
I really do struggle with SS as its so restricted and I hate feeling so starving all the time.Whenever I have one of my 3 products it literally takes and edge off of starvation but thats it! Im then starving an hour later until my next product and its like this every single day for me and it was last time when I done SS about 3 years ago x

i used to do the atkins and coke zero wont take you out of ketosis. however fizzy drinks as a rule are not great for you, so i might have one a week or something but i dont want to stay in the habit of drinking fizzy drinks, im trying to break all my bad habits and start good ones. (which sucks)

I love love diet coke/coke zero but actually not craved it all oddly enough?! I'm liking the whole detox thing!!? But each to their own, if you want it have it I say! Better that than a bag of sweets heh x

can't live without :-(

Back