coke zero

Eww! I'd say that I'll give up Diet Coke but I KNOW that won't happen, so maybe I'll just cut down... :p

Not to mention the whole aspartame controversy, and if it's not aspartame then it's 8 teaspoons (?) of sugar :eek:

I always wondered why lots of Americans are overweight, since their chocolate is terrible, then I realised it's the coke and burgers :p

x

Your sooo right, but guess what really peevs me off these days, i've noticed that they blooming put aspartame in drinks even when theres already sugar...so its not really one or the other, its madness I tell ya, plain madness :giggle:

Im not having coke at all nw if it could kocl me out of k land! Im not going through all thos again

there is absolutely no reason not to drink coke zero as it has near enough the same additives to the water flavourings, it hasn't made any difference to my diet at all and if im really hungry on ss i eat egg whites as its pure protein and can't effect ketosis

there is absolutely no reason not to drink coke zero as it has near enough the same additives to the water flavourings, it hasn't made any difference to my diet at all

Coke Zero is not on the plan. It is not the same as the water flavourings either and can induce hunger cravings. I do not advise anyone to have coke zero.

and if im really hungry on ss i eat egg whites as its pure protein and can't effect ketosis

If you are eating egg whites you are not doing Sole Source. If you are hungry then move to SS+ to include a small 200 calorie meal rather than adding in foods to the diet that are not in the book and not advocated by Cambridge.

Coke Zero is not on the plan. It is not the same as the water flavourings either and can induce hunger cravings. I do not advise anyone to have coke zero.

Hmmmm I've been getting ravenously hungry at regular meal times, to the point where I had to check whether I was actually in ketosis. I guess it's the coke to blame, it's banished from my life, and I will be completely detoxificated:p. No coffee, no chocolate, no coke, no alcohol:wave_cry:. Who'd have guessed I could do THAT???

Hmmmm I've been getting ravenously hungry at regular meal times, to the point where I had to check whether I was actually in ketosis. I guess it's the coke to blame, it's banished from my life, and I will be completely detoxificated:p. No coffee, no chocolate, no coke, no alcohol:wave_cry:. Who'd have guessed I could do THAT???

:D good for you!
Not deviating at all from SS is the best way to go, just imagine your losses if you stop drinking Coke Zero :D

x

:D good for you!
Not deviating at all from SS is the best way to go, just imagine your losses if you stop drinking Coke Zero :D

x

I hope it does make a difference, I'll keep you posted!!;)

I have coke zero everyday. It doesnt effect my losses, I stay in ketosis and I couldnt do this diet without it. However, some people are different and I think everyone has to make choices knowing the plan 100% My CDC told me on day 1 it was OK so I dont see it a problem.

I'm the same as you lilypop - I think it's clearly no good for those easily knocked out of ketosis,but it suits me fine and it really helps me through this diet! x

Back