Coke

jennikay

Gold Member
How many points are in a can of coke?
I refuse to drink diet coke or coke zero because of the aspartame in it.

Thanks x

Aspartame is the sweetener they use in Diet Coke and Coke Zero.

It's got loads of health warnings (i.e. cancer, brain lesions, that sort of thing :eek:)

Sorry if I've scared you :eek:

Maybe you should see if you can find stuff that doesn't have it in.

x

i used to be the same!! AT LEAST 2 litres a day!!

I drink around a can of diet coke a day... cant stand stuff like coca cola... leaves a weird feeling all over my teeth!

142 kcals a can. Be VERY careful.

I drink coke zero every day. Its not too bad, if it caused cancer it would be regulated like tobacco.

yes do u not think drinking through a straw somehow prevents u from tasting it lol i think it fizzes up to much lol, or maybe my overactive immagination is stepping in......i love diet coke, it rocks my cotton socks off.....it is scary about that asper thingy.....did u all know also that it is that chemical that makes us, when falling asleep believe wer falling and then jump out of our sleep????????

yes do u not think drinking through a straw somehow prevents u from tasting it lol i think it fizzes up to much lol, or maybe my overactive immagination is stepping in......i love diet coke, it rocks my cotton socks off.....it is scary about that asper thingy.....did u all know also that it is that chemical that makes us, when falling asleep believe wer falling and then jump out of our sleep????????

omg really? i get that all the time and it really freaks me out (and annoys hubby2be) but i also get bad nightmares so i thought it was just because of my dodgy sleeping habits,

Back