Cokes- back to it

Aww glad you had a nice time i do the naan thing all the time love :D

Hello! Have had an interesting day. Saw a couple of cars. One in particular a red Golf looked quite nice. I have had about 5 red cars and said I never wanted another red one again, but this one looks shiny and sporty. Hubby is phoning up about it now. When there he didn't want to see the salesman as the car hadn't even been cleaned and looked a little scruffy but you could see it was a diamond in the rough and I liked it. So he's phoning now, we may end up going back.

I feel guilty for having that naan bread, but never mind, only person I have hurt is myself.

I have put the euromillions on for tonight, I didn't know it had gone up to £2! When did that happen? I asked for 2 euro for tonight and one normal for tomorrow and it was £5! I better blooming win something. Got to get that island somehow.

Just had my lunch, and I had no breakfast so not having the best day eating wise. I did get some "whoops" char sui pork from asda for £2 that I made into a salad which was lovely, but I find that not eating regularly doesn't help me. Gonna glug more water til it comes out me ears!

Hubby is going to see that Golf tomorrow. Apparently it is getting a new wheel bearing and then they will clean it up, so John's going tomorrow at 3. I haven't decided if I'm going as we just had an arguement and I'm still angry. He's apologised and everything but I still feel upset, so I may go, may not. I still have a big supply of the grouchy juice.

Really glad now that I did get the lottery tickets, at least thats some kind of escape plan possibility! I'll be fine soon, Im sure

Still grouchy but less upset with hubby now so will go see the car.

Still pinning the hopes on the lottery though then the car can poop off as I'll be having a chauffer driven Bentley x

Oh is Bren really ickle? Bless her! No don't worry I've got a good right hook on me anyway but he's escaped for the time being. Plan is he's going today to talk figures with the garage and test drive but gonna say I need to give approval and he'll go back Sunday with me. He's over Byker way at his Dad's today helping decorate so it makes sense he goes today as the garage is nearer Newcastle and saves him going to his Dads to come back to get me to go back in the same direction again. He won't do a deal today he's too fearful of my wrath I think, especially due to me being on the grouchy juice still. Someone must be pouring it down my throat as I sleep, lol. Everything annoys me. Thats prob why john didn't want to take me to the garage today really, because if the salesman annoyed me I would walk away from the sale. As far as Im concerned there are plenty of cars out there. One gave me the patter at another garage the other day and I proceeded to point out all of the flaws on the car, and I mean massive scratches. Ive no idea why someone would want to buy a car like that and then I left. The salesman didn't know what to say. But the worst ones are when they talk to just the man and ignore you, how exactly do they know who is going to be driving the car? Then the other day on a lot me and John separated, John had obviously seen enough and started walking back to our car then this female saleswoman starts chasing him to his car with her patter. Do they think they can send a female over to a young guy in a beemer and that will make him stay and look at more cars? I clomped over and said "come on there's nowt here, we're going" and hopped in the car. Geez I'm am grouchy, he he he, love it though.

Maybe I should get some of that Valerian Tea, thats relaxing isn't it? Or maybe I should put my grouchyness to good use somehow, but other than playing a human version of Oscar the grouch from Sesame Street in a play or something I haven't really figured that one out!

Oooo I need to check lottery too. We may get our island!

Damn, didn't win :mad:

Morning grouchy:D.

Perhaps you could bottle it and sell it, make your fortune and buy our island with that? ;) need you to make enough millions to pay my captains wages! :D

Have a good day
Xxx

Aye aye Captain! I'll figure it out, plus I have lottery on for tonight as well, so if that doesn't win (likely) then I will go down the bottling route- maybe lawyers would buy it to be more aggressive in court, or maybe boxers. I know I'll get it sorted before the David Haye fight and sell it to him, which of course he will pay millions for and we'll be on the island in no time! Sorted!:D

I'm so proud. It has taken over 2 hours but I have put what CD's I have left, that I wanted to keep for the car, onto my Ipod :D Now I'm getting my grouchy out with some Eminem. Later a bit of Dolly Parton, yes I have quite diverse tastes and possibly the stangest list of songs you'd see in one place ever!

Glugging loads of water as I go

Well done Rach, good feeling getting stuff sorted, eh? I did the same with all my DVDs - all loaded onto the external HD :)

I had a nap this afternoon and had a really vivid dream about winning the lottery. Checked my email and "News about your ticket" email - OMG OMG.......................

£2.60......:)

Lol:)

That's £2.60 closer to either the island or the lipo. Shame it wasn't a bigger win, but a win is a win!

External hard drives are great aren't they. When we got ours I was really confused as to where all our pictures had gone but now I know how to turn it on I think it's great and the computer stays reasonably speedy. great.

I have ate far too much chicken. One chicken family is definately missing at least half of its family. I feel all greasy now, I should.............

Just nearly did it again. Talking about chicken reminded me I still had John's sausages on the grill, he's at hockey. Rescued them in time, but I get far too easily distracted on minis! He should be home soon to eat his almost burnt sossies. I have given them up for a bit, I end up wanting to eat the whole packet which can't be good so I have banned them from my belly. See if that makes a difference that the whoosh fairy will like.

I watched The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo last night. Someone lent the trilogy to us. It was quite good, I want to watch the others now. It was slow to get going and there were maybe a few too many twists and turns, but it may just have been that I was tired anyway to keep up properly. Must have been ok if I want to watch the others though.

I have spent the day faffing with my ipod and on the net. I have done no excersise other than walk the doggies. I need to step it up really, but its saturday night and I'm doing nowt at this hour :D

Sounds like a good day. I can't say I warmed to the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - but loved the books - have you read them?

No Ive never read the books, I only heard about it when advertised on tv. I must admit that when Ive read a book of something and then watch the film Im very rarely impressed with the film. I think its because it changes the images that you have in your head about the characters and where things happened and even motives and plot. Like I enjoyed the Da vinci Code novel, but didn't like the film. I had read it ages before the film was out and went on to read Angels and Demons and two others of Dan Browns.

I got given a book recently that I haven't started yet but I think its from the author which Bones on Sky is based on. I'll have to get reading that. I've never actually watched Bones. I think I would be too busy drooling at that guy thats in it. To look at he's my type. Having said that he reminds me of an ex who I only went out with as he kept asking me. I could see he was nice looking and I wanted to like him but just didn't feel the spark, needless to say that ended very quickly. If I read the book though i could conjure up someone totally different though. I love reading. We should have a book club!

I love films too so a film club too. Speaking of films theres a Mark Wahlberg film on now, the shooter or something, so I'm off to watch that. nIghty night all, mind the bed bugs don't bite x

Back