Cokes- back to it

When watching it I realised I had seen it before and started snoozing on the sofa, then made my way up to bed and didn't watch it. Watching The Girl who Played with Fire tonight I think.

I feel really heady this morning with a mouth like a carpet, not sure if its just a ketosis sign or if it's to do with my hayfever. I went out with the dogs before taking any tablets. It is a lovely warm day here. Quite a bit of cloud cover but warm which is nice but not quite sunbathing weather.

John bought some bagels from asda that have been looking at me. Part of me wants to tell him to put them away but theres another part that thinks why are you letting it bother you. He may be torturing me deliberately, as he is a bit of a neat freak and doen't normally leave things out. If I'm cooking and have a knife out that I'm about to use if I don't watch it he will have put it in the dishwasher saying he thought I'd finished with it! Doesn't leave any thing for a second, apart from the bagels. Yep he's torturing me.

I'm having pork for lunch with cabbage and broccoli. Really looking forward to that x

I should have. But when I went back he'd put them away, there was a lingering smell of toasted bagel so he'shad one. Glad it wasn't in front of me.

My pork for lunch was lush. I made up a butter and cream peppercorn sauce to go with it, just in the microwave, but made loads and only had a little so no idea how many carbs it was.

I'm trying to read back what Ive written but its hard as I have the flashy lights like when you are about to have a migrain hit, so any missing or funny looking words just ignore. I know I should lie down but its too hot and I don't want to!

I did go lie down. Unfortunately next doors stupid daughter was sitting out front with her mates laughing smoking and drinking all afternoon. My bedroom is at the front so couldn't get away from it. I must have drifted off, then 3 hours later when I woke headache free they were still squealing on. My downstairs windows were open as its such a hot day and my house stunk of their smoke. So windows shut, I thought why the hell should I have to swelter just because they want to party out front like a bunch of hilbillies? They have a back garden, wouldn't be so bad there, but no they want to look like the trash they are. Well I hope they enjoyed me blasting my music from the spare room, with window open just next to where they sit. Luckily the neighbours joined on to me are a bit deaf so couldn't hear it. But the neighbours joined onto the hilbillies must be sick of them.

Then when I was taking the dogs out I spot one of them putting bottles in my bin. What the F is wrong with your bin???? They'll be getting them back later, no way are they staying in my bin. Might sound a bit petty but since they've moved in the area has went from being nice and quiet to awful and loud and we have to see them sitting out front everytime we leave our house sqealing on like pigs. I need a drink to chill out. John says hes wanted to move ever since they moved in basically.
At least it should be quieter through the week.
Now my headaches coming back slightly but not the flashing lights so thats better. Just need to figure out what to have for dinner.Maybe egg salad, that won't take too long. Oooo new top gear starting. Best be off x

Oh Rach, I used to like you until you mentioned two fatal words "Top" and "Gear" :) I used to go out with an associate producer of the show and met Jeremy Sc*mb*g Clarkson once, he put his hands all over my boobs - as a hello. It went downhill from there. Hate the programme as a result. Boo hiss....

But good for you for fighting back against the stupid neighbours - they sound dreadful! And chuck their bottles back - unless you can get money for them?

Sounds like Jezza, used to like Richard Hammond till he let his hair get out of control.......................

Urrgh what a pig! I like watching for pretty cars and then the ones that they think are mint but are awful. You should have slapped him because he assaulted you!

I started watching The girl who played with fire but I got bored so turned it off.

No don't think I can get money for empty beer bottles so they'll be going back in their bin. I have enough rubbish of my own without them using my bin space. I know what I'd like to do with the bottles but its illegal so they'll just go in their bin but they better buck their ideas up.

The last people that lived next door had a son and he used to play music occassionally and have friends over that used to hang out between the houses. They used to put beer cans in my bin too so the parents didn't know. Think the kid didn't realise his parent could probably smell the beer. But they weren't noisy and didn't do it constantly, they were just kids trying to have a good time. But these tramps next door take the P. Think I'd like to move but who would buy this place with them living next door?!

Maybe a holiday would do me good. Pack a tent and camp in a field with a load of wine for a few days. Then no one would disturb me unless I contacted them. Would need an internet connection of course :D

Yeah about as troublesome as buying the tropical island that Im trying to afford! I'm just a dreamer! Helps with the mundanities of life sometimes. Alcohol also helps of course but I'm trying to be good :)

It's so hot and sticky already, its gonna be a scorcher!

Morning Rachel

Hot, sticky, men with shirts off? what is going on lol:D

Ooo hunky plasterer. I have some one coming to look at my boiler tomorrow, but I'll bet he isn't a hotty.

Stupid tramps were outside before, so I had to shut my windows again on a baking hot day due to their cigarrette smoke. I took great pleasure in seeing them scurrying in when the heavens opened. I'm evil!

I was really annoyed and saddened to see that once again a policeman left 2 dogs in his car to bake to death. I mean where do the police recruit from? This happens every year to a policeman. Where is their common sense? Normally I support all of the emergency services as so many do a wonderful job. But seriously! Two more lives ended in severe sufferring just through a lack of thought. As it is "only" dogs they will probably only get a suspended sentence and a bit of a fine like the copper who did it last year got. Scandalous! If you contribute to such suffering like that especially ending in the poor things dying a much stiffer punishment should be given. I mean I have halved the walks my two have been having in the last 2 days as they are exhausted from the heat before they even go for a walk. They also have access to the garden whenever they need it and water bowls in the garden and in the house. Ensuring a dog keeps cool isn't rocket science. He has to live with it on his conscience for the rest of his life and I really hope it weighs heavy.

Atkins wise, I think I may have a decent result this week. My jeans feel a little looser again so I'm hoping this will show on the scales on wednesday. Apart from the news about the dogs dying today has been a good day

Me too. The stupidity of some people is unbelieveable isn't it.

We've just been tidying out big bathroom cupboard where our boiler is for the man coming tomorrow, got rid of lots of old creams etc, and have put our baskets on wheels storage thingy at the other end of the bathroom. Remember how I said John was a neat freak? Well he even put away the current toilet roll :rolleyes: He can't leave anything! We have to keep the toilet roll on the window sill behind the toilet otherwise the doggies think they are auditioning for an andrex commercial, and he still put it away even tho it was in the usual spot. Don't get me wrong I really like the fact that he's tidy, he cleans more than me, but surely theres a limit!

Any how I will be up early tomorrow in preparation to have the doggies walked before the sun gets too hot, if its warm again, and before the boiler man comes. Might watch Inglorious Basterds tonight. Have seen it before, but heck Brad's in it. Hope everyone is having a lovely evening x

OMFG cant believe another policeman has done that :(

hope you ok love x

Back