Cokes- back to it

Evening Rach. Hope all well:)
Re your friend - life is completely crazy sometimes!
Xx

Hi everyone. I got weighed today and lost 1lb from my weight 2 weks ago. I had hoped for more over 2 weeks but I'll take it. I'm kind of wondering if the scale was right though. It was in Boots the one i always use and today it said I was 4ft 1inch, when I am more like 5ft 6 and a little bit. So given that the height was off I'm questioning how accurate the weight is as well. I suppose it doesn't matter greatly as there is a downwards trend. It is my totm as well and I feel bloated this month and generally very grotty so could all be that too.

Hope everyone is well x

Well done on the loss Rach! I would imagine the scales were off! I've got a downer on scales at the moment! Lol :)

I would have complained bitterly about the inaccuracy to be honest!!!
Well done on the lb though, going the right way :) xx

Morning Rach, how odd about the height bit love

Lol 4FT 1! i dont think so. Mayeb you should have asked for your money back?

Hi. Yeah Bren I'm ok just a bit bored, I feel the need to party, which I will be this weekend just wish it was now :)

Vicky the woman offered me my money back to go on again but I said it didn't matter. They know me as I get all my scripts from Boots and am in every wednesday for WI so know I don't generally complain. Think the scale just needs servicing or something. It's the only one like it at the shops so hope it isn't out of action for too long.

I really do just want to have a drink and a get together and a good natter. I have no money til later in the week for booze and one of my best mates is in Majorca right now. John is going to be playing football tonight so I guess I am going to be home alone and bored even more tonight :( Unless anyone knows of any parties around here? No? Ah well I'd probably just stuff my face anyway! Lol. Wanting to party on a weds, I seriously need to find a job soon!

Evening Rach - how about a little self pampering instead? How about bath and candles or mushy book/movie?
Look after yourself
Xxx

Ooooh hope your having a lovely long soak shorty!! ;)

LOL @ Shorty :)

Morning Rach!

Morning Rach, how u doing?
Xxx

Hey all! xxx

It's been an interesting day. I was watching BB but biscuits, is that the right word, got very happily in the way :D I was innocently having some tomotoes and the biscuits just snook in! He he he he he he he he he. Wasn't expecting that!

Hope everyone is having a good night too! xxx

Morning Rach :)

Hey all! xxx

It's been an interesting day. I was watching BB but biscuits, is that the right word, got very happily in the way :D I was innocently having some tomotoes and the biscuits just snook in! He he he he he he he he he. Wasn't expecting that!

Hope everyone is having a good night too! xxx

confused.com :sigh:

Morning Rach

Back