Cokes- back to it

Hi Guys! Thanks for your messages. I'm fine. Whilst the procedure wasn't fun i ahve to say it is actually alot better than the camera down the throat! They saw all of the inflamation again but it hadn't spread any further up so that's good news and the rest of the bowel looked normal no nasty surprises. The worst and most painful part was actually the trapped wind you have afterwards. So relief that it is over. I had lots of naughty stuff yesterday to comfort myself and so stoday I am now back on the wagon x

Glad you're OK and it's over. I sympathise on the trapped wind as someone who's had 2 c-sections. Agony afterwards but they gave me peppermint oil in warm water and that helped. Hope you don't get bunged up now!

Yeah Lisa I was thinking maybe I will get bunged up. I'm gonna have a nice dose of spinach with my dinner and I'm chugging loads of water so hopefully will keep myself moving.

I have just had a lovely muddy walk with the dogs. Feel quite happy now and relaxed, feels nice :)

What a relief to have it all over Rach! Just keep an eye on bowels until they get back to normal again! :)

Good news on the bowel front I am going ok.

Weather is nice here at the moment, quite warm when I walked the dogs. Very warm doing my jog, taking me ages to cool down

Great news Rach! Glad you're feeling better! :)

Hello all.

Lazy Sunday here apart from my jogs.

Found out yesterday that my friend is 20 weeks pregnant. That is after being told she'd never conceive naturally, loads of IVF then adopted 3 kids. She never dremt she was pregnant and only got it confirmed on Friday. She is a big girl so the only real change she has seen is her stomach going harder. Now she knows she is starting to feel it move and everything! Over the moon for her. Confirmation that miracles do happen :D

Hi Rach! That's a lovely piece of news! :)

Fab news for your friend Rach :)

Funny how some women conceive naturally after adopting - happened to a friend of mine a few years ago.

Morning Rach, yes thats funny, we knew a couple in Bicester when we were in the Army. They adopted and then went on to have 5 more kids, 2 sets of twins included. LOL

Back