cola zero

heyy , yeah we are allowed it all the time... v little calories, no sugar and no fat woohoo!! lol xx

also you should try the fanta apple zero....its the same as coke zero just a nice change for the tastebuds!!

wooooooooooooah!!! slow down people!!!

Coke Zero - no more than a pint a day, watch out for cravings and it can knock some people out of ketosis.....so keep an eye out......don't count it towards your water either.

Diet Coke - nope.....sorry!!

This apple fanta stuff.......does it have citric acid?? if it does....stop drinking it!! :p

Hi
I have the odd glass of zero coke and I'm fine with it. I try not to have more than a glass a day.

I think the diet coke depends on the person. Obviously there's no calories and you'll not put on weight with it but I had 2 or 3 cans on a night out one time and although the ketostix told me I was still in ketosis I had hangover like effects for a couple of days after. I still do have the odd diet coke when out in a pub. I know I shouldn't but it DOES get me through a night out.

In fact I had a can yesterday. I feel fine today and I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday!

I guess it's an individual thing.

Hi there,

So can I just check?....We cant have apple fanta zero because it has citric acid in it? Both diet coke and coke zero have citric acid listed as an ingredient!!

Now I'm really confused!!

Giggly

It should have malic acid and not citric acid, coke zero and fanta apple zero have malic acid, Coley is spot on here, dont go mad, slow down, its ok as a treat for most people, but not offically allowed x

Citric acid interferes with the Krebs cycle which is part of breaking down fat..........basically it stops you burning fat :) just one of these things we're not allowed!!

the apple fanta zero doesnt have citric acid in it....trust me im a complusive ingredient reader these days!! lol diet red bull doesnt have citric acid or many cals in it either (but it makes me feel sick due to memories of vodka in it lol but thot uz mite like to know!!)

Back