Colcannon anyone?

xrachx

I am just thinking of something to go with pork sizzle steak and though of this, now should I make it with smash or regular potatoes? I will be having beans with it. I restarted a couple of days ago so want to get things right, I am adding leek along with the cabbage and am having carrots too does that sound ok? I am on EE, thanks in advance for any replies x

Last edited:
xrachx said:
I am just thinking of something to go with pork sizzle steak and though of this, now should I make it with smash or regular potatoes? I will be having beans with it. I restarted a couple of days ago so want to get things right, I am adding leek along with the cabbage and am having carrots too does that sound ok? I am on EE, thanks in advance for any replies x

Please excuse my ignorance? But what is colcullen? I've even googled it but nothing came up!
If you post recipe threads in the recipe subforum too it'll make it easier-plus using the search, you might find that someone has already posted the recipe :) HTH

I think the OP means Colcannon - an Irish dish made of mashed potato and cabbage.

I love colcullen and make it with regular potatoes. I have never tried making it with Smash so can't really say if it is better or not. :)

An yes sorry slight spelling mistake! And it was gorgeous

Back