Cold Brrrr....

Hi all,

Any tips on keeping warm on this diet? sounds really silly but feeling cold is bothering me a lot more than not eating is.
I have heard the soup helps but the chemist hasn't had any in the past two times I have asked, also tried hot choc which in my opinion was vile! :(
My boyfriend has ordered me an electric heated blanket as he sympathizes with how cold I am constantly!!
I don't think I can cope being so wrapped up all the time to keep warm, after all. Aren't we all here to feel and get thinner? I look HUGE with all my layers lol.

Any tips would be appreciate pleaaaaaaaaaaaseee :eek: xxxx

Not a lot you can do. It goes away once you come off the diet though :)

Thank god someone else mentioned the cold, I'm flippin freezing!!!! I'm not normally ever cold but can't heat up the past few days. I knew lipotrim would test me but I didn't think it'd be in this way!

Ahhhh looks like I am stuck with my layers and blanket for now then!
Thanks for the reply x x x

I never really felt the cold as I it was bloody freezing anyway this past few weeks...though its prob my current fat layers keeping me warm lol

Sides of my thighs are cold all the time, it's worst in bed at night. I even wake up cold these days :(

The cold has woken me up before today it's a nightmare, just wrap up warm is all we can do :( I refuse to go to bed without my hot water bottle. It's helped! x x x

I can TOTALLY relate!
I've really suffered with feeling cold from the 1st week.
Sometimes, my hands are that cold, they are actually painful.
I have to go to bed dressed in fleecy PJ's with bed socks, clutching my hot water bottle.
I'm driving my OH mad as the heating is on constantly and he's dying of heat exhaustion 5 minutes after arriving home each night!
Warm drinks help slightly, but only for a few minutes.
Not sure what to suggest, let's just hope the warm weather comes along sooooOOOOoooon :)

Hi all,

Any tips on keeping warm on this diet? sounds really silly but feeling cold is bothering me a lot more than not eating is.
I have heard the soup helps but the chemist hasn't had any in the past two times I have asked, also tried hot choc which in my opinion was vile! :(
My boyfriend has ordered me an electric heated blanket as he sympathizes with how cold I am constantly!!
I don't think I can cope being so wrapped up all the time to keep warm, after all. Aren't we all here to feel and get thinner? I look HUGE with all my layers lol.

Any tips would be appreciate pleaaaaaaaaaaaseee :eek: xxxx

I know what you are feeling like I am currently sat on the radiator in my pjs and dressing gown !!! I had hot choc last night it was yuck especially I didn't get all the lumps out!!!

Try drinking hot tea or coffee and taking a hot water bottle to bed. I have two quilts over me and fleece pjs because I'm so cold x

I also didn't manage to get the lumps out the hot choc, I was do disappointed too and it smelt soooo good I really thought I would love it but I didn't. As I only like my tea and coffee with two sugars I can't bare to drink them without so ditched the hot drinks in the first week as I just couldn't do it, didnt even taste nice with sweeteners!! Boohoo.
One thing is for certain, I'm glad I'm not alone!! I go away in July & keep thinking to myself 'stop moaning, when July comes you'll be wishing you were cold' as I am very fair skinned and the sun hates me!! Haha x x x

Back