Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cold remedies

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by determinator, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am develpoing a cold , and have a really sore throat , I am sure lemsip is out but are there any throat sweets or anything that wont knock me back too far ?
    Thanks
    Katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    I don't think so love - sorry. I had a bad throat last week, and when I felt achey I took paracetamol. Just sipping water will soothe it a bit, but I think unless it gets really bad you should try to sit it out.

Hope you're feeling better soon

Jon
    xx

4. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Gargling asprin is the best thing for a sore throat so my GP tells me hehe No need to spend your hard earned cash on throat sweets :)

5. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Great idea Cookeh. Hope it helps.

6. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I got inhalation liquid from the Dr's (think the chemist do one) that helped with the bunged up nose.
    Have to admit though - and not advising it - I had a stinker on Wk 1 and had a couple of lockets each day and still had 11.5lb loss.
    I also used a saline spray to clear my nose, as baby and I had it at the same time and got it for her

Hope you feel better soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.