Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cold weather blues

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Loser85, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    does anybody else struggle with the shakes whilst its cold? Had snow showers and gales all day. Puts me off a cold shake thats for sure. Will soldier on though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    I do so i have started having a ww soup or a simmer soup instead for my lunch x

Stephie77 xxx

4. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I'm sure someone makes there shakes with hot water, could give that a go, like a hot chocolate.

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Have tried them warm Nicki, dont mind the odd one but couldnt do both like that.

Stephie i mght try that with the soup. More filling too id imagine. By simmer soups do you mean the packet ones in asda? 4 for £1 i think it is. If so i have the chicken noodle one.

6. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    yes!!!! Im addicted to that very one!! only 100cals for the whole thing ( i chuck a handfulof mushrooms in as well) and it keeps me full for AGES..........and tastes S.C.R.U.M.M.Y!!!!
    Makes me feel like i have had a meal even thotechnically its enough cals to be a snack, means i can havea shake mid afternoon if i get the hungers!!!!
    x

7. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Tis a good idea.
    The soup thing seems a good idea today, 2 inches of snow this morning. Brrrr!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.