colds!

I normally take lots of paracetamol, nothing more, I asked our pharmacist (I am a pharmacy tech) and she said that was a good way to go... I also used vicks nasal spray, the squirty one, not the one you sniff. I've had a cold in the last week and this has cleared it nicely. Hope that helps

Why not have the Lighterlife flavouring with a bashed up paracatemol in it, I always found this was like Lemsip but protected ketosis.

Mike

Thanks for the tips :) I tried the fake lemsip, but wasn't keen!

I've decided to take the beechams capsules, I really need to get rid of this cold. For me being ill when driving through foreign countries is a lot more dangerous than coming out of ketosis, although I still hope that I wont!

I'm really struggling today. I just want a big plate of comforting food like veggie sausage and mash, I've always used food to make myself feel better when I'm ill, so this is going to be very testing for me!

Big hugs and I hope you feel better soon.

I took paracetamol and sudafed (for nose). Have them WITH a foodpack otherwise you can make yourself poorly!!! Making the St Clements drink with hot water makes you feel like you've had a lemsip - so do that too!

Back