Colemans shake and bake

Tracer

I'm giving one a go tonight as my friend keeps raving about how lovely they are... It's bubbling away as I type so will let you know how it goes....1 1/2 point per packet then I've used 600g of turkey an lots of veg....serves 4 but I'm gonna have half each withy hubby and there's loads... 6 points for the lot....just hope I like it now....lol

I tried the rustic chicken one of these the other night for the first time and I was very impressed!! It was absolutely delicious...loved it!! and will definately be having it again!! :D

The maggi version are really good too. They do a garlic chicken one and a paprika one. Again both come with the bags.
Really nice succulent chicken.
Worth trying. I'm going to try the columns one now. Thanks

i'm having the meditarranean one with chicken breasts for tea tonight they are lovely with roast veg mmm

Pls let me know how the colemans one tasted.

Delish hun i;ve had them before and keeps the chicken really moist and very tasty defo recomend them ( asda have them for £1)

Oh lovely. Will try. Also maggi have some new flavours to try. I have got the sweet and sour one to try next

I had the colemans rustic chicken one tonight, with roasted bns and courgette, carrot, broccoli and mushrooms...3 points for a 1/4 portion and was more than enough. Such low points I added an aunt bessies yorkie pud to it...4 points for my whole dinner and im stuffed!!! will deffo be having that again :)

Back