Coleslaw

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by Nut_Brown_Hare, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know there are already threads about coleslaw but just wanted to share the one I made today - had it with lunch and dinner I enjoyed it so much.

Used the usual white cabbage and carrots grated with finely sliced red onion and two tablespoons of the hellmans' lighter than light mayonnaise but I also added lots of black pepper and some chopped chives out of the garden.

My husband said my breath stank but I didn't care and made him eat some too for dinner ;)

I felt sorry for our little boy when we both gave hime goodnight kisses, though. He wouldn't try the coleslaw but enjoyed the KFC style chicken that we had with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for this- will try it tomorrow :)

4. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I've given up making coleslaw because i usually get half a ton of water at the bottom and it goes funny. Sounds very nice though,

5. mockridge13

mockridge13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just made my first batch cheated and bought coleslaw mix from asda already to add mayo to. used 6 tbls of hellmans lighter than life mayo only 3 syns all ready to go with my kfc chicken.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.