Collecting my 1st batch again tonight

Loser85

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

have an appt with my CDC for 6.45. Was wondering though if anyone could tell me if there has been any price changes due to rebranding etc? Im not looking forward to my 1st week as it takes me about 5 days for the K fairy to visit, but will tough it out. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa,

Good luck with starting CD!

Have not heard if there was a price increase...don't think so but will ask KD:)

Sometimes when you have done a SSing before you might find second time around that you slide into ketosis that bit quicker.

I know I do.

Thanks Mini. I hope i do slide in quicker this time, was hellish last time. I dont get the headaches just nausea and weakness. All worth it though for that 1st WI.

You'll be pleased to hear that there was no price increase from Cambridge due to the branding.

However, consultants do vary when it comes to how much they charge, so I can't say for certain that your consultant hasn't changed their prices. The RRP is still the same though :)

Hopefully you'll slide into ketosis as mini mentioned. Keep up the water as it's often dehydration that makes it yucky and lots of TLC with everyone waiting on you hand and foot. Always the best way I reckon :)

The being waited on hand and foot bit sounds devine. Im just glad 2 of my days will be over the weekend so i have help with my little girl. Other wise i'd be tearing my hair out!

Will ask tonight about prices etc. I remember before xmas i paid just under £38. Thats for 21 shakes. Not too bad in comparison to some i've read about.

Do you divide up your packs so that instead of having three meals throughout the day you have six mini meals as this will help to balance the blood sugar in the first week.

Another thing that helps if you drink a small glass of water before taking your shake as it helps to dilute the taste of the vitamins and minerals which can taste a bit strong in the first week.

Also, you do need to take it easy and not over do things in the first week as your body is adjusting to the new diet...

The reward does show on the scales a week later for sticking with it:)

I am back doing Lipotrim again, its my third day and I am in ketosis. A little bit surprised it is so quick as I only cut back on carbs the day before starting.

Fingers crossed you will find it much easier this time:fingerscrossed:

For the 1st week i tend to split my packs. Especially the 1st one of the day. I also have water before and after it to try and dilute a wee bit.

I intend to take it easy this time, last time i carried on as normal which didnt help.

Good luck with your first week back and thanks for the crossed fingers :D

good luck i am on day 3 and feeling crap crap crap all i want to do is sleep lord above i hope tom i feel better

For the 1st week i tend to split my packs. Especially the 1st one of the day. I also have water before and after it to try and dilute a wee bit.

I intend to take it easy this time, last time i carried on as normal which didnt help.

Good luck with your first week back and thanks for the crossed fingers :D

We all tend to over do it at the start but you do live and learn.

Biggest thing is getting the mind set to begin and I think you have that:)

good luck i am on day 3 and feeling crap crap crap all i want to do is sleep lord above i hope tom i feel better

Well done on getting to day 3:clap:

It is very common to feeling sleepy as it is the bodys way of conserving energy.

Hopefully when ketosis kicks in you will begin to feel more like yourself.

Hang in there...

Good luck hun xx

Well thats me suited and booted as it were. Im armed with 7 choccie, banana and s'berry shakes. Looking forward to it as well. Bring on the rough stuff cos im in for the long haul this time *hears rocky theme in background* :D

Hahaha!! Well dome you hehe! Shocked there is no choc mint as one of your packs as i thought everyone had them as they are soooo yummy. Let me know how you get on 2morra hun, pm me if you need a chit chat or any support. Good luck on your first day i am sure you will be fine <3 xxxxx

I'll let you know how i fair tomorrow hun. I think ill be fine though just be mardy as my arse :D Feel sorry for the OH! My CDC actually warned him ill be crabby all week. Cheek of it.

Back