College ??

I'm not in college but I when I had a job I brought mine to work with me. I'd have my first shake on my first break and my second shake on my last break. Do you have any breaks? And a shaker bottle?

Either take a bar to have at lunch time or take a shaker and a shake and at lunch just fill the shaker with water and powder and shake a way x

Thank you for you help I'm going to take a shake and a bar with me and have the shake at my first break 10:30 and the bar at lunch 12:15 .

So far today I've just had water I'm not hungry yet so I didn't want to use my shake I want to save it till I am hungry

Leila is my daughter btw x

As BeeBeeSee said you'll probably want to space them out more through out the day. Instead chug on some water or tea or coffee (black) or some coke zero. Good luck and welcome! :)

Hey Leila how are you getting on? It's been a couple of days now since you started, hope you're not feeling too groggy and are managing well :)

she is doing fab hun, will get her to post later when she's got a spare few mins x

I'm doing ok I think struggle to drink the water and the bars just arnt working I really don't like them . I had a banging head ache the first day . Didn't really feel anything yesterday and I'm just tied and hungry today

I feel like I'm starting to loose my will power now any food I see looks like so yummy and tasty even if I don't even like it !

I've come to the concision that its not healthy fore to do this diet any more as I'm not even drinking a litre of water a day I'm finding it very hard to drink so much and I also can't eat the bars as they make me gag . I'm not over weight so I feel that I can just loose my extra pounds a different way .

If you don't have much to lose then why don't you try out slimming world?

Sorry to see you go but like Chelcie said try slimming world! Also you should try to drink more water even if you're not on this diet as it is important to your health! Good luck with whatever you decide to do x

This diet is designed for those with a lot of weight to lose so if you dont have much you probably find it hard for that reason. Slimming World is excellent and I did the Dukan diet for a while which was really good too.

Back