Colonic & CD??

princess farkie

Hey Guys,

Anyone whilst on CD had a colonic? I'm normally a massive fan when 'fooding' and not sure whether it would be as effective when on VLCD ????? Any ideas?

Hi Princess, I wondered that too. I have had colonic 3 times before CD. Makes you feel cleansed after don't you think? but I'm feeling cleansed not feeding myself junk now.

Dawn xx

Hey!

Also with the whole cleansed thing I love the idea of getting rid of all that yuck that has built up inside! Can't beat seeing it all coming out!!! Just thinking that while we aren't filling up with food it might be beneficial to have one or two to help the weight loss along a bit and ease the constipation ??

Anyone actually had one while on CD?
x

I always wanted a colonic but i guess i was just to embarrassed, lol. I do intend to get one done tho, maybe when i get to the 1500cals step, just so i can have that nice light as air feeling. I dont know if it would be a good idea having one whilst on SS. Maybe it'll be ok if you're having trouble with number 2s but other than that i think it would just result in a loss of water which might not be good for the body. I wouldn't take my word for it though because thats just what i think off the top of my head. Maybe you could pm a CDC as i am sure they will know for defo if its ok.
xx

Thanks for that!! It did make me chuckle!!
I've had a course of colonics before (not gravity fed thou) and had nothing of an experience like poor hippoellie!! Might have to go for one just to see whether being on CD makes any difference!!

LOL
x

Back