colonic

I have to agree with KJ on this one. If you have a colonic then although it clears out your insides thats all it is doing it isn't making you lose fat and if you eat again then all that will happen is your going to be bunged up again. I think if you are venturing into extremities like regular colonics or taking loads of laxatives in order to lose weight then there is something wrong and I would recommend you talk to your gp as this is unhealthy and damaging to your body. I am not saying anyone who does have colonics etc is barmy btw as obviously they do do some good and as posters have said made them feel better but the results are short lived, I'm just saying err on caution the way in which you wish to lose weight.

LOL it brings out the whiteness in your eyes, I guess its something to do with getting rid of the impurities in your body but the whites of your eyes do look whiter and hence makes your eyes sparkle. This is of course AFTER the proceedure.

Myself and my eldest sister are both therapists and we for a while discussed furthering our training to do this...as a treatment that is...

But to be honest... I get enough crap throughout the day without anyone elses :8855::8855: oh sorry couldn't resist!

No seriously... did think about it as it is great for the body... but I do have a very sensitive nose and rather queezy tummy so decided not to... sometimes wish I had done it now.

i got a power wash and old bit of hose............will do it for a fiver.....lol any takers??????
EEEP!

I now have a mental image of you....

db30abe45ed2579794924305939aef85.image.110x200.jpg

:eek:

Back