Colour of stools... Sorry tmi

Iwillbeslimmer

Hi ladies when I started this tablet the colour or the fatty stuff was a bright red/yellow but now it's a blacky brown colour.... Is this normal and ok?

Hiya! To be honest, if you eat in accordance with the guidelines there shouldn't be any "fatty stuff" at all, so maybe have a good look at the fat content of what you're eating? There are lots of us on here who can advise you if you've got any queries. :) xx

Yes - some times the tablets are getting rid of old "crap" lol or that's how I thought of it ;) the color also depends on how much veg/ salad/ meat you have been eating.., or if you have prunes ;)

Excess orange in the loo means your eating too much fat!! A little bit orange now and again is normal .. Just is a reminder to look at your fat content :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Im following slimming world diet as i am really poop (pardon the pun) at calculating fats etc so eat very little fat to be honest... its only a very very small amount that is ever in the toilet these days but recently when there has been its been a very odd colour. I am eating heaps of fruit and veggies so maybe this is the reason.

Thanks for your advice.

Back