Come on here for a telling off

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louale, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I've come on here for my telling off, I've given in to chocolate and it all started there.

I've cooked for guests at the weekend and resisted temptation all weekend, then I go to the fridge and see some Lindt mini choc eggs and thought 'I'll just have one!' - well just like a smoker, I had another, then another and then ate half the kitchen just to finish off. I don't feel bad as I almost feel that I had to do this to move on.

Bad thing is, I took a laxative this morning as I haven't been to the loo for 6/7 days, so I'm in for a rough night!

I think the fact that I've only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks made me think that it wasn't so bad if I did eat, so just hope that I start losing soon.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day - Let tonight be a lesson to me!

Louale

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

naughty naughty damm easter anyway. Look forget about it and get back on track, make sure you drink lots of water. Hope your not up all night.

xx becky xx

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Well-Known Member

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

There ya go, you asked for it! Now consider yourself well and truly reprimanded and move on :) tomorrow is a new day! Positive thinking is the only way to get through this, so am sending lots of positive vibes your way hun!

Hope tonight isnt too rough for ya (hugs!) xxxx

5. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Well-Known Member

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:naughty, naughty, naughty....consider yourself told off. he he he.

Good to see you are back on it and hope the laxatives dont give you too much grief tonight. x

6. louale

louale Well-Known Member

Thanks for that, I feel well and truly told off.

Louale x

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

I don't do the stick method very well ..... (ha ha - ask my kids!!!) and I think you'll probably punish yourself more with regrets than we can with words. So plenty of water and DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

BAD BAD GIRL!!!

Hugs
    Gx

9. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

Tomorrow can be a fresh start. Don't let it get you down.
    Ceri

10. Sarette

Sarette Well-Known Member

good luck with getting back on the wagon today xxx

11. Tinley

Tinley Well-Known Member

Wow - fantastic new picture, Porgeous!

12. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Well-Known Member

I am not so great at telling off...but i had my final binge yesterday, and said on another thread that this is the first day of my final restart- if i cheat now then im coming off cambridge all together sooooo ive got to do it!
    Forget yesterday...today...here...now thats all that matters!
    xxx

13. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that Louale - but we gotta be strong hun and get through this!! Come on to minimins and get it off your chest, then we just have to take each day at a time :eek:

14. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

I'm here for a Botty Beating!!!!
    :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

I have been bad for the last month!! Especially with Easter and my birthday. So I am trying to get back to Day One today!:eek: