Come on Tanya!!!!

So the weekend was successful I stayed well within points which is a Massive achievement for me as my o.h is such a bad influence!!!

So today I have followed sf

Breakfast -2 crumpets with jam 1pp

Lunch - jacket pot with beans

Dinner- roast beef with roast pots made with oil. Carrots, 1 Yorkshire 1pp and gravy 1pp

Evening - hot choc 1 pp and Oreo 1pp

5/49 weeklies used

I also bought the 30 day shred at the weekend and done level 1 today all I can say is that the woman is insane!!!

tani said:
Thankyoo! Na mets im doing things a bit backwards Guna reset my weeklies every Monday!

Well whatever works for you! ;-) well done for sticking on plan this weekend x

Good day today Tanya, I have the 30 day thread, it's hard! I did it for 5 days then just went into walking the dog! I don't have time for both!

My legs to ache I dont blame u for walking your dog instead I'd rather do that! I'm suppose to be going for a run tomo with a friend ill let u no how that goes!!!

Yeah I'm not a running person, I would rather do cross trainer than run on a treadmill!

My legs ached for days after my DVD!

Hi gang

Tuesday 28th feb

Sf

Breakfast- 3 crumpets - jam 1pp
Lunch- bacon sarnie- medallions on we bread- light spread and ketchup 2pp

Dinner- salmon cooked in oil.
Jacket pot and baby corn!
WW dessert 2pp

Snacked on strawberries and apple thru the day

I'm going to have a hot choc and Oreo later 2pp

Also went on my run today so very proud of my self for that!

Good day, well done on the running!

Yeah, we have a border collie so she needs lots of exercise, some days it's more of a pain having to walk her, but I love her and she saves me money as I don't have to go gym!

Fell off the wagon today straight into a chocolate sundae from brewers fayre, lunch With the girls today was supposed to have a salad but ended up having a burger back on it tomo!!! X

Don't worry bout it, good luck for tomorrow

How did today go?

Back