Coming back from Cambridge/ How much have you lost and in what time frame?

Hi All,

I have PCOS and I know that low carb is the way to go for me, now I have been doing the Cambridge weight plan since September and while I started out thinking it was just a crash diet it helped me lose 2 stone, but I kept messing out! I miss food I just am a bit concerned that I wont be losing the weight that I was on Cambridge (IF I had stuck to the plan 100% then I would have lost approx 1 stone a month thats the average) So I wanted to know what you have lost so far or on average a month?

I am 5foot and weigh 13s exactly at the mo I want to get down to 9 stone so I want to lose 4stone..How long if I stick to this 100%?

hey hun...i did atkins a few ears back and lost 2 stone in 10 weeks,i started back on the 31st january and have lost 18lb so far :) i did lipotrim years ago too and loved the weight loss but put it all back on plus more as soon as i ate the way i used to so it was my own fault.. i find atkins/low carb the only lifestyle plan im actually happy on because i love meat so much lol plus i can work around it for nights out etc very easily. you should still stay in ketosis with this too :) xx

Hello guys I'm new to all of this but tell me , what's the basis to this diet

I always do a mix of Atkins/VLCD now after years of eating mostly low carb. Mostly because I adore cheese and Mayo and like to think I can get away with eating them :D
Good luck with your plan! x

Back