Coming back on Saturday

slim1day

Silver Member
:wave_cry:Ok, so i'm a failure.:eek:
Stuck to Exante for 5 weeks and lost 21lbs, then had week off and gained, decided that i'd try RC and calorie counting as felt needed to be eating food.
Well wasn't I crap at that, no control, don't know how much I've regained, will weigh in on Saturday when I return to Exante.
I know it works, I now it's tough but it is controlled and as I have no self control think i need to stick at it until ALL my excess weight gone.
Will update stats and ticker on Saturday, can't face doing it until I know I'm restarting.
Delivery of new packs was supposed to be today but missed delivery as at work, so am collecting from depot tomorrow after work. Ordered just vanilla and banana shakes and the veg soup this time so will have 50days worth, so 7 weeks of total solution ahead of me.
Wish me luck and support as am weak willed and therefore need it.

Well if you did it before you can do it again!

I tried RC on and off for about 10 years, since exante i realised it just wasn't suited to me. The exercise was good though.

Good luck.

Last edited:
You're not a failure! You're human. We've all done it :)

Just get back on the wagon and look to the future, don't dwell on one blip.

Good luck hun xx

Welcome back. Don't beat yourself up, you're only human. And just remember, you've only failed if you stop trying.
Good luck....

totally agree with what everyone said to you and im starting tomorrow so ill see you about no doubt!

h xx

Thanks for the support.
Eating up lasts bits n pieces in fridge ready for Saturday.
Quite lucky coz kids at uni so once fridge emptied will stay that way for a few weeks (neither coming home until november) just need skimmed milk to go in tea
afraid can't drink it black and can't go without

Hi Alison

Hi Alison
Same boat here, was doing well on exante and felt great and such a buzz discovering smaller clothes fitting.
Then financially couldnt keep going and convinced myself would be okay, the weight has slowly crept on.Still not regained everything so trying to get back on board.
So Ding Dong round two

Back