1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Coming back to finish what I started!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Wallywithabrolly, 28 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Wallywithabrolly

Wallywithabrolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.87%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I have been trying to lose this weight forever, but I really started on the 15th April 2013 - I am now about 6 stone lighter and finding life much easier - but weight loss a wee bit harder. I lost all of my weight with Slim and Save (with a slight dalliance with Exante at the start) and have been maintaining it (within about 5 lbs either way) with 5:2…….but I want to shift this last stone.

I don't think I will ever be happy with my weight- too many issues for that - but I can approach a place where I can accept it and keep it down. I am a healthy weight now and about a size 12-14….so that is good, but I want to lose the last stone to give me breathing space and see if I can reach a place where I am happy.

So here I am again - this time 6 stone lighter but still struggling :(

I am determined this time to lose the last stone whether it takes 1 week or 8 weeks….so here is my diary to see whether I can do it.

Started with a raspberry shake this morning (thank you Slim and Save for bringing this back it is my favourite) and am working up towards lunch :)

Any support welcome

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.