Coming back to join you all in VLCD land

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

i left Exante a few weeks ago to try eating again for xmas. Didnt work, it would appear i never learnt a thing whilst on TFR. Have overeaten to a point where i realise that i have to come back to TFR for another wee while yet. Will maybe seek some help over my eating habits to see if its psychological or not. (was a major binge eater) Would like to get another 3 stone off and then reassess.

Evening all,

i left Exante a few weeks ago to try eating again for xmas. Didnt work, it would appear i never learnt a thing whilst on TFR. Have overeaten to a point where i realise that i have to come back to TFR for another wee while yet. Will maybe seek some help over my eating habits to see if its psychological or not. (was a major binge eater) Would like to get another 3 stone off and then reassess.

Well Good luck, I think it's all in the head. Get your head right the weight loss follows. If only it was that easy, of course it's not. But it can be done, if that is what you want, and it's really good when the weight has gone. I think being fat is like a disability, you don't realise how restrictive it is until it's gone.
I used to live in Fife and a Scottish winter is extra tough on a VLCD. So good luck, keep warm, Loser 85

GSQ

I agree GSQ, it is like a disability. Whilst on a VLCD the weight is falling off so it doesnt really bother you as such. I used refeed and felt ok but as soon as i started eating properly again it felt like i lost complete control. Dont like that feeling. Didnt stick to Exante for 10 weeks to put all the weight back on double quick.

I feel i need another break from all things food and my returning to food during xmas was stupid at best on my part. Will have a look for literature whilst on my next VLCD stint to see if i can sort the mental side myself.

Fife winters are nasty i agree, snows due boxing day night too apparanly but im going to England to stay with family over new year so might miss the worst of this fall.

Merry Xmas to all xx

Back