• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coming back to Points

Say

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I was wondering if anyone has an online resource anywhere that tells you the discovery point values of ... say items such as eggs, milk, veg (non-ZERO point), fruits.

General items that you would have received via joining a group. I'm trying to get hold of this because I know points works for me, week in week out. Where as Pro-Points I'm just getting more and more disheartened.

Any help would be fantastic, I do have an app on my phone that calculates the old points but I can't really calculate a banana as I don't have the nutritional info! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
not sure, ebay you can buy the old books!but medium banana is 1.5 points as are medium egss, there is a thread on here with points values called discovery points.x

Say

Ooh thank you very much! I've already done the ebay thing and bought one of the older starter packs, just got not patience and want to start on it now! :p

I'll have to have a nose for it, if you find it can you link it in here for me?

Weight Watchers Points Calculator

This is great for working out points regardless what type of weight watchers plan you are doing and know the nutritional value of the foods. I have/having great success with discovery so i am not going on to PP! On the bottom of the page on that link there is an 'old weight watchers points calculater' which is the discovery plan.

Say

Ooh you star!

I've gone and borrowed a friend's starter kit from when she started Discovery. I'm just trying to get my mitts on my own as I don't want to give hers back (but I will :p)

Going well today! I hope you're doing good too! Work is testing my strength though as early hours of the morning and access to vending machines full of sweeties!