Coming Back.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I recently swapped over from CD to WW, have lost 5 stone with LL then changing to CD which was very hard, i changed to WW just because i had had enough and needed food. Thing is i started WW but have just found it so hard to stay on track, i really need to lose another 2 stone before the new year so that my GP will refer me for a tummy tuck, so thats it i am coming back,lol. Have enough shakes for about 2 weeks so after that will have to get in touch with CDC, do you think she will be ok about it i am nervous to phone her in case she is offended that i went over to WW. What do you think maybe i should start a fresh with a new counsellor as well? To be honest i never got much out of my old one, she was a nice woman but we met in a carpark half way between me and her and she would give me the food paks i would hand over the money and that was it she never weighed my or anything so i was abit disheartened actually.

Anyway i look forward to catching up with all the posts on here and i am sure i shall be using the boards loads from now on to keep me on track lol. By the way i start tomorrow.

Lots of love Busy XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Nice to have you back:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Is there another CDC you could change to? There are new ones being registered all the time. I don't think i could have a CDC where i just bought the packs in a supermarket.
    Irene xx

5. minime

minime Gold Member

Good luck for starting tomorrow.

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Back! I think WW is great for maintaining weightloss but I find for loosing weight, there is too much temptation. I was fine during the week - but come the weekend, I wanted to eat for England! Good Luck x

7. BiB

BiB Member

Hi !

I think I would need more than a carpark swap over from my CDC to succeed, perhaps ring the line and see if more have been added in your area?

Good Luck with it! 2 stone is doable!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.