Coming from lipotrim

charliexx

Hello all I lost 2,5 stone on lipotrim in 6 weeks. But trying exante this time around. Packs ordered comes tomorrow I can't wait. I've been off LT a month now. And I am up by 3/4lbs BUT I did do insanity for a while so hoping its muscle water weight etc
Hoping to lose 10kg in a month of exante. Well bring me a lot closer to my goal :-D
Just really worried of liking the flavours lol. I only like choc on lipotrim!

Hi
Well done on the 2.5 stone, good for you! I did Lighter Life 5 years ago but am now trying Exante and am getting on really well with it, even though its 3 packs again as opposed to 4. Good luck x

Thats amazing losing that in six weeks.
I really like this type of diet- is lipotrim similar to exante?
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Lipotrim you have 3 shakes a day total 450 calories .

But theres little choice in the food
Choc, strawberry an vanilla shakes
Only chicken soup
And their flapjacks are like small round cardboard coasters.

That said i did it for 12 weeks last year and lost just short of 5 stone.

But no other food is alowed , nothing but water, black tea n coffee either...

Its way tougher than exante, as you have no option for any other food. And you need to go get weighed every week. It costs 36 pounds a week. And you can only but it a week at a time. And you cant sell on ebay.

My losses arnt as great with exante. But im hapier because i have more choice....

Hope this helps :)

Nik

Ahh right! Gosh that is low calories! How many pounds per week were you losing?

I think I would get bored without as much choice- I thought Exante was bad for choice when compared with CD!

With lipotrim i lost 14 then 7 in the two weeks...

On exante i lost 10 then 5....
But id trade that for the more choice and cheaper products... They taste nicer too....

Ive started lower in weight than before, and ive given myself longer. The good thing is here you can have a food day if you need one. I think thats way better and easier to stick too

Nik.

I mixed in exante with my LT last week and had a gain of 0.01kg... Which was annoying!
I am trying exante 100% this week to see how I do. I am not convinced it's going to work as well as LT does for me. :(

Back