Coming home!!!

SlimDreams

I have been living in The Gambia for 12 years (I'm British)and have been bringing up a Gambian child as my daughter since she was two, she is now 11. I really want to go back home to live, and applied for a settlement visa for her. It was such a stressful few weeks waiting to hear, and i didn't go off plan, which is unheard of for me under stress!!!We have just heard, guess ,we got it!!! horray so in July i shall be back living ,legally,
in the UK with my daughter. We are so happy about it. Will be able to shop for SW goodies at normal prices then!!!!!
I cant wait to feel the cold and hopefully see snow again.
Sooooo excited , now i have the huge job of selling everything we own before July.
Just wanted to share my exciting news with all you lovely people.
xx

That's terrific news. Hope you don't see snow in July though lol

Thanks Jayou, you are right no place like home, cant wait.
suepat, South Wales but cant say any more as i haven't given my tenant notice yet and you never know who knows who!! That is why i have not mentioned it on facebook yet. Soooo excited, fed up with being so hot all the time, never thought i would say that ever!!!

Congrats Deryn! You must be delighted!! I live in S. Wales- In North Gower! Come and see us!!X

Thats fantastic news, congratulations to you all!

I LOVE S.Wales. I have family in Pencoed and we used to live in Porthcawl x

wow thats amazing! - all of it. Itl be a big move for your daughter but such a life changing expierance. .. bet you cant wait.!! xxx

That's the most fantastic news well done. xxxx

Fern it will be a big change but she has been to the UK about 8 times and the USA and some of Europe, so a well traveled young lady and very confident. She has not experienced racism and that is a worry for me. lets hope it wont happen, but i have prepared her for it, if that is possible??
xx

That's lovely news. I live in Swansea, not far from Funcurls, so a big welcome home when you arrive :)

Back