Coming off LT

Mrsflacky

I have 2 weeks worth of lipotrim left and then will be starting exante. It's cheaper, and a little more variety, from what I've read the general principal is the same, low calorie, low fat, low carb. The body will go into ketosis and burn fat more effectively.

I would be grateful if you would share your experience of exante

Thanks

hello there... i also left lipotrim for exante, cant really give much about my experience on it as ive only been on it a week, but the shakes taste much nicer on this diet, and of course YAY at the cheaper price and more variation! all TFR diets are pretty much the same though hun and if of course you stick to it 100% you will see great results :) xx

ive only just started LT n now i read about this xante diet! i think more variety might be the killer for me..... i think im better off with boring for a bit lol

so xante vs lipotrim as far as weight loss is concerned - does one beat the other or is it about the same? Where do you buy it from? online or from a chemist? Online at the xante website a months worth is currently 50% off makin it £100, so when its not discounted its actually more expensive than LT, or is it always 50% off? im debatin whether to change now! lol

its always 50% off. i used to do lt before x

and can you get it from pharmacies? or is it only online? im gunna stick with LT for a bit but nice to know theres an alternative. would be good to see if theres a difference in weight loss between the two

the only significant difference is the fact you don't weigh in or have the support of a counsellor. Cals are roughly the same, and the losses are pretty much the same too x

xxfoofoolafluffxx - online only x

thanks for that. the variety is definately more tempting, but i will continue with LT for now. I think i need the support atm

I changed after my first wk. My chemist didn't really seem to have a clue about what he was doing so I didn't feel bad about losing the 'counsellor'.

The price of lt seems to vary as well, I was paying £45 per wk, so dropping down to £25 was a big excentive. Plus, I'm still buying groceries for oh and kids, so im not saving money that way really.

I kinda enjoyed the lack of varied packs in lt. I'm following their rules still also, no extra drinks, no milk in coffee, no gum etc

Back