Coming over to Weight Watchers!

SaraK

So after doing SW for a long time and the countless efforts to stay on track I decided I needed to start something new and to start a fresh to get me back on track so last night I joined Weight Watchers and I have to say I'm feeling really excited and positive! My biggest downfall is portion control and being on SW I found that I was not very good at this especially with things like pasta and rice etc!

So I'm on day 1 and so far so good!. It is easier than I thought and I feel like I have a bit more movement on WW if that makes sense! Looking forward to going back to class next week for my first weigh in.

Good luck with ur first WI

Hi i have been doing sw for 11 months only lost 10 pounds i am thinking of changing to ww but online as there is a special offer on at the moment good luck x

I'm so glad I changed over. Wish I had done it sooner! I was going to do WW online but I like to go to a class as it keeps me on track!

I've been doing SW for 9 weeks now and only lost 7lbs. I'm seriously considering joining WW on Tuesday as i want to try and lose another half a stone before my holiday in June. Glad i'm not the only one struggling on SW! Xx

I too have moved over from SW to WW. I joined my WW group on Wednesday night and I'm loving it so far. I love the feeling of control I have and I love the fact that I have 49 pp to use on a takeaway and a few drinks if I want them.... Best of luck everyone....x

Ive moved over from sw to ww i was doing sw for 6 months and i lost 9lb.....so i joined ww last week, and im.learning to know the difference in my head telling me in hungry and actually being hungry....and know i dont need to have 6 eggs on toast to fill me up i can have 2 poached eggs and i feel good :)

well I had my first weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs on my first week with WW. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed for my first week's weight loss. I used to eat so unhealthily and this week I've stuck to the points properly. I've 5 stone to lose so really thought I would have lost more :-( I know it's great that it's going in the right direction, but I had really hoped for a little more... ah well :confused:

well I had my first weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs on my first week with WW. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed for my first week's weight loss. I used to eat so unhealthily and this week I've stuck to the points properly. I've 5 stone to lose so really thought I would have lost more :-( I know it's great that it's going in the right direction, but I had really hoped for a little more... ah well :confused:[/QUOTE

3 loss is brilliant and u will love ww. I was with sw for a few years and lost and put on 1.5 stone. Moved 6 weeks ago and really love the freedom, the weighing is a pain in the but , but it is needed to keep u on track.

good luck

I weigh in on a wednesday :)

well I had my first weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs on my first week with WW. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed for my first week's weight loss. I used to eat so unhealthily and this week I've stuck to the points properly. I've 5 stone to lose so really thought I would have lost more :-( I know it's great that it's going in the right direction, but I had really hoped for a little more... ah well :confused:[/QUOTE

3 loss is brilliant and u will love ww. I was with sw for a few years and lost and put on 1.5 stone. Moved 6 weeks ago and really love the freedom, the weighing is a pain in the but , but it is needed to keep u on track.

good luck

Thx Slimmermidget - still feeling positive. Had my first walk today in about 3 years! How shocking is that :cry: However I felt great after it so just need to keep it up now!

Congrats on your 3lbs, well done, keep it up!!
px Lostris

Hi all starting ww today have a calculator so doing it myself not sure whether to do it online as it only 32.90 for 3 months does anyone think it would benefit me x

Sorry, Were you trying to be funny? I found you hilarious! I know what you mean... I've bought the SW mag and I always find it funny that they suggest like 7 slices of bacon and 5 eggs in a sandwich! Really?! Haha :)

Ahah yes i was, they tell you to eat so much so you do and i found it never taught me anything..and i would just eat for the sake of it...just cause i could, :)

Back