Coming Thru the clouds

LesleyT

Hi all

I'm on Day 4, and for the first time since starting I can actaully believe that I won't feel as crap as I have done for ever lol

It was pretty hard going yesterday, but today I'm still a little hungry but I feel ... different - in a good way :)

Thanks for everyone's kind words of support, you really helped me stick with it.

Here's to a slimmer me!

L
:party0023:

its great once you get into ketosis and the first time is the golden time. Heres to a great loss this week or you

Hi Lesley

I can empathise...

I started yesterday and i thought i was in hell! I didnt really do the lower your carbs bit before hand and i guess thats why i sufered so badly on day 1. When i got home from work all i wanted to do was stuff myself and everywhere i looked was food food food, i almost went bonkers!! but didnt - I ate my soup and went to bed at 8;40 feeling very very sorry for myself! Today i feel a bit stronger but am looking forward to it getting a easier, i just want to stop thinking about food constantly you know!

Anyway hopefully we can support each other along the way, cause im friggin determined to be slim and trim!

Ings
xxxx

Hi Ings

It's horrid isn't it? I'm VERY lucky that my hubby is doing the diet with me, so the weekend before we started we emptied our cupboards and fridge ... all that's in there now is water and Tetras lol

I'm still quite hungry, but it's almost lunch time, so I'd probably be hungry now anyway :) But I feel really good!

Good luck with your journey too!
xx

Hi Lesley

yes having hubby on board plus empty cupboards will definitely help! though i cant be too ungrateful as BF is now cooking all his own meals, bless him, i just cant deal with cooking at the moment!

Best wishes for you and yours too! we go forth and conquer!!

Ings

Well done to you both, the first few days are really tough, but soon you will feel better - promise!!

Georgie
x

hi guys
good luck on your diet. it does get easier. keep with it because the results are fab. been on diet for 17weeks lost 5 stone. never been this size for years. Feel full of energy and walk everywhere lol. look forward to see how you get on. keep posting

hi guys
good luck on your diet. it does get easier. keep with it because the results are fab. been on diet for 17weeks lost 5 stone. never been this size for years. Feel full of energy and walk everywhere lol. look forward to see how you get on. keep posting

Hi Lisa

Wow - well done on your loss ... 17 weeks is hardly anything! It's people like you that keep me going!

L

Back