Coming Thru the clouds

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LesleyT, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. LesleyT

LesleyT Full Member

Diet:
    Want to start Cambridge, currently half hearted WW
    Hi all

I'm on Day 4, and for the first time since starting I can actaully believe that I won't feel as crap as I have done for ever lol

It was pretty hard going yesterday, but today I'm still a little hungry but I feel ... different - in a good way :)

Thanks for everyone's kind words of support, you really helped me stick with it.

Here's to a slimmer me!

L
    :party0023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    its great once you get into ketosis and the first time is the golden time. Heres to a great loss this week or you

4. Ings

Ings Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lesley

I can empathise...

I started yesterday and i thought i was in hell! I didnt really do the lower your carbs bit before hand and i guess thats why i sufered so badly on day 1. When i got home from work all i wanted to do was stuff myself and everywhere i looked was food food food, i almost went bonkers!! but didnt - I ate my soup and went to bed at 8;40 feeling very very sorry for myself! Today i feel a bit stronger but am looking forward to it getting a easier, i just want to stop thinking about food constantly you know!

Anyway hopefully we can support each other along the way, cause im friggin determined to be slim and trim!

Ings
    xxxx

5. LesleyT

LesleyT Full Member

Diet:
    Hi Ings

It's horrid isn't it? I'm VERY lucky that my hubby is doing the diet with me, so the weekend before we started we emptied our cupboards and fridge ... all that's in there now is water and Tetras lol

I'm still quite hungry, but it's almost lunch time, so I'd probably be hungry now anyway :) But I feel really good!

Good luck with your journey too!
    xx

6. Ings

Ings Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lesley

yes having hubby on board plus empty cupboards will definitely help! though i cant be too ungrateful as BF is now cooking all his own meals, bless him, i just cant deal with cooking at the moment!

Best wishes for you and yours too! we go forth and conquer!!

Ings

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done to you both, the first few days are really tough, but soon you will feel better - promise!!

Georgie
    x

8. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi guys
    good luck on your diet. it does get easier. keep with it because the results are fab. been on diet for 17weeks lost 5 stone. never been this size for years. Feel full of energy and walk everywhere lol. look forward to see how you get on. keep posting

9. LesleyT

LesleyT Full Member

Diet:
    Hi Lisa

Wow - well done on your loss ... 17 weeks is hardly anything! It's people like you that keep me going!

L

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.