Common SW misconceptions put right.

Yes, thank god! Although I've found lately that I really have to limit my carb intake, if I eat pasta/rice/potatoes more then 2-3 times a week I know I have no chance of a loss!

I've been like that - but after just a week not missing them much. This week had 2 portions brown rice and one of porridge and absentmindedly ate dd's crust one day. Had no refined carb cravings like I do when I start the day with toast.

fab advice for a newbie like me! thanks so much! xx

loving this thread!

I've been like that - but after just a week not missing them much. This week had 2 portions brown rice and one of porridge and absentmindedly ate dd's crust one day. Had no refined carb cravings like I do when I start the day with toast.

Yeah I have to say I don't miss them that much, occasionally I crave a big bowl of pasta so I will usually do one green day a week so I can indulge!

thank great sticky

these are so true and although we all know these things they seem to slip our minds all too easily!!

Brill thread :)

I find keeping a food diary really helpful as it helps you to see where u might be going slightly wrong to be honest I'm guilty for the 1 third free foods rule.

Really interesting thread x

This is such a good thread. I'm a chronic over eater due to Mum's 'you can't waste good food' values when I was little and have been known to keep eating til I'm literally about to burst, so a good reminder that portion control is still a vital part.
Thanks!

Not sure I understand is mashed fruit not good for you? Surely free food is free?
X

Back