Comparing Yourself

i have these feeling too where i compare myself to others who are slimmer than me, ive only started doing this when i started my diet before, it never used to bother me, i knew i had a weight issue but i wouldnt think about it alot not like i do now im always looking in the mirror.

i find that i can go out to supermarket or anywhere and be like 'yeah i look good today' then see loads of other people looking so much better and then i feel like i look like cr*p :(

I also compare myself to everyone else, it really gets me down.. i spend my life saying to my partner, "am i as big as her?".. my weight has completely ruined my relationship as i constantly think that my partner would rather be with someone else.

my weight has completely ruined my relationship as i constantly think that my partner would rather be with someone else.

I have this problem to i ask him all the time and accuse him but he denys it all. it really gets ya down thinkin ya partner would rather be with someone else cause there 'slimmer' :(

omg, that is so me, far worse now, when I first lost all my weight and glanced myself in a shop window I couldnt believe it was me!, now I've put a stone on I hate the reflection now (even though I know I'm not as big as I was) and wont look, this then leads to me comparing myself to every female who walks pass me, Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

sue xx

Back