Complete and UTTER DISASTER!!

After a week of religiously pointing everything that even looked like it may go near my mouth I FAILED SPECTACULARLY over the weekend!!! :(

Mr J took me away to a glorious hotel as a fabulous treat and instead of being careful I went bonkers mad!!! Lots of wine, lots of sushi and the lovely breakfast.............lets not even go there!!! :break_diet:

Tomorrow is weigh in day (as its the start of our week over here) and I think the VERY BEST I can hope for is a STS.......BUT I think its very much more likely to be a 2lb gain :eek:

What an idiot I am. Still, all guests now gone, have tried to stay positive and have planned breakfasts and lunches for next week and have even put them together so there is less chance of me making the excuse of no time to make something "point friendly" - still going to do this - one blip is not the end of the world, but I have let myself down - and I know I have which is just sooooo flippin annoying and its only the FIRST WEEK!! :cry:

Have signed up for 4 personal training sessions at the gym over the next 4 weeks so lets hope some good and positivity comes out of that. :)

Sorry to ramble on but just wanted to get off my chest what an idiot I have been. Thanks for listening. :(

Big hugs xx

try not to worry too much, you can't undo it now and the best you can do is learn from it now. Don't focus on it and don't beat urself up! draw a line under it - today is a new day x

But if you do have a gain, at least you know why, and it's a one off, and it will come off next week :)

Keep with it, nice of Mr J to take you out! :) x

Don't beat yourself up about it honey. Every single one of us has been there - and it's the great thing about ww, you can have these mini blowouts and all that happens is that you stick to it one extra week longer and that 2lbs will come off. :)

On special occassions you have to sometimes think that the nice memories and times shared with your partner (even if they involve food ;)) will always take priority - and so they should! You have to have a life and that will sometimes involve eating things you normally wouldn't. :)

Even people not on a diet go a bit mad with food when they're having a special treat. It's all part of normal life, and something a slimming diet has to work around.

I am going to binge on my birthday soon, and again for xmas and boxing day. My diet will somehow have to pick up the pieces afterwards :D

Thanks so much everyone for all your lovely supportive posts. I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one that falls off the "Foodie Wagon" now and then!!

Happy to say that my weigh in today was a 1lb loss after all that hysteria. A STS probably this week but as you say, we will know why and it means that I have to work a little harder!!!

Thanks again everyone for all your support x x x

Well done!!

Congratulations on the loss

Congrats!

I wouldn't bother feeling guilty about the weekend, just forget about it and eat as you normally would (on WW obviously) and treat it like a blip on the record.

This Sunday, for example, is a major football game, which means major drinking. I've not had a drink for a few months & I fully plan to enjoy myself!

wooo on your weight lose!

Thank you everyone!!! Really pleased with the loss - even though I dont deserve it!! I have worked quite hard on EVERYTHING this week and have stayed within points, done some exercise and am hopeful for a loss!!!

Claree - Do you save your points for a big weekend out? I am trying to but dont want to save too many and end up blowing the rest of the week because I have one too many wines!!! (If that makes any sense!!) x x

Thank you everyone!!! Really pleased with the loss - even though I dont deserve it!! I have worked quite hard on EVERYTHING this week and have stayed within points, done some exercise and am hopeful for a loss!!!

Claree - Do you save your points for a big weekend out? I am trying to but dont want to save too many and end up blowing the rest of the week because I have one too many wines!!! (If that makes any sense!!) x x

I try to save them but if I don't, I don't, and I'll jump back on the wagon on Monday! x

I have a night out on saturday, Im hoping to save some points for a couple drnks, even though sat is really close to my weigh in day of monday

Back