Complete Healthy Extra Lists

Alycyn1980

Addicted to Minimins!!!
Hi

I have had a scan through the Forums but I am at work so cannot spend too much time browsing!!!!!!

I am wondering if there are any COMPLETE HE lists out there as the books only seem to cover a small amount compared to the lists that are on the SW website when you are entering you choices to the online diary.

I think that having more choices would be so much more beneficial to being able to swap & change what you eat more. It is a pain to have to keep going into the Diary to check what I can & cannot have.

If there are any lists please point me in the right direction :sign0009: If not I may have to make up lists on my own which could take a while as they are categorised into drop down boxes!!!

You won't find a complete list on here as they are not allowed to be posted because of copyright :)

You won't find a complete list on here as they are not allowed to be posted because of copyright :)

Thanks Ally - never even thought about that!! Just need to make lists for my own use then!!!

I think the lists can go out of date as well Companies constantly bring out new products and sometimes recipes change so it's generally best to use the website. There is a really good handbag sized book called Free Branded and that has all the HEx that were current at time of printing in the back that's the one I use and it's only a couple of quid

Back