Completed my Last Day!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, hi everybody. I have just completed my last full day of Lipotrim. I cannot believe that tomorrow is my first day of refeeding.

I have done 24 weeks of LT and have not cheated once, I haven't eaten anything or even licked my fingers! Very proud of myself today.

For anybody just starting out, stick with it cos you will get the results you want. The diet is amazing and I didn't dream when I started this that I would lose this much. I wanted to but didn't dare dream that I actually would.

I'll be off to the refeeding forum a little more but will still be checking in on everybody and helping where I can.

Thank you to everybody over the months who has replied to any of my posts. This site has been a lifesaver and would not have got this far without it. You are all amazing, wonderful people on here, you really are.

You should be proud of yourself for doing 24 weeks on LT, your will power has been rewarded with your fantastic loss, I bet you feel amazing!

Must be a weird feeling knowing that you will be eating tomorrow, but I bet it is exciting too!!

Thanks Rubyred. It's very strange to think I will be eating tea tomorrow night but like you said, very exciting too! I really feel ready to eat again now and look forward to my chicken and salad (never would have said that before!!).

I feel so good after losing all this weight, this journey has really been worth it.

I am really looking forward to salad too when I refeed......hardly used to touch the stuff before LT!!

I was the same. Perhaps that's why I got to the size I was??

Can't wait to have it in sandwiches too. Never used to but will be from now on. How long til you refeed then, you're pretty close to goal already?

I am refeeding in 2 weeks as I go on holiday and set myself that goal to reach before I go, have 15lb to go so not sure I will make it. Will probably go back on Lipotrim after my holiday to get to the weight I want to be!!

Congratulations, you have done fantastic

enjoy refeed you deserve it

Need to anything on refeed or maintenance just holla

OMG BEV!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I cannot believe it!!!

Im soooooooooo proud of you!!!

What are you having for your first meal?? xxxx

Thanks Adam, if I need any advice I will be asking!

Thank you Chels! I am having chicken and salad and am really looking forward to it. Just made out my list for shopping and think it will be really strange having to buy food for me!

Hi Bev,
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:
very well done to you, 24 weeks and 101lb lost, thats such an amazing achievement. You deserve it all and more. Thank you for all the support you give on here, you do make things easier. Glad to hear you will keep posting as we need you around. Wishing you all the best with the refeed, enjoy the chicken salad, you will love it. It's a very exciting time for you, here's hoping you have an easy transition and I firmly believe you have the motivation and will power to continue the programme with every success. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Bev

What an achievement...you deserve it so much and such an advocate for LT and that it can be done!

You will be missed a lot on here. I know you have been a lifesaver to me and no doubt to others too.

Enjoy your chicken and salad, your shopping, just getting back to eating again....AND, most importantly, enjoy that new body when you go on holiday.

Take good care and have a brill day tomorrow....

Thank you Doirin. I can see you are going to be a very supportive and helpful member on this forum. You give great advice already. Keep it up cos there will be a lot of new members that will really appreciate your support.

Hi Iris and thanks for your lovely message. I will really enjoy tomorrow knowing that this part of my journey is over. I think the hard part is to come though!!

Keep going on this cos you are doing brilliantly. You're going to be a valued member of this forum, especially to new starters. Like Doirin you already give excellent advice and are really supportive which people really do need on LT. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Hi Iris and thanks for your lovely message. I will really enjoy tomorrow knowing that this part of my journey is over. I think the hard part is to come though!!

Keep going on this cos you are doing brilliantly. You're going to be a valued member of this forum, especially to new starters. Like Doirin you already give excellent advice and are really supportive which people really do need on LT. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

THANKS BEV!

Hiya Mini, well what else can I say really apart from echoing what others have said. Your achievement is outstanding and you've done so well.
Many congratulations to you hunni xxx

Thank you very much Abbie. How are you doing now you're back on the LT train?

WOW !!!!!!!!!!

Bev . I so want to give you a big hug but a cyber one will have todo:grouphugg::0clapper:. You have changed your life and while doing so helped others too . Enjoy tomorrow and your holidays . You so deserve it . keep us posted on the refeeding.

Thank you MW. I appreciate the hug too!

Will keep you updated with the how the refeeding's going.

Thank you very much Abbie. How are you doing now you're back on the LT train?

Doing good thanks hunni, I'm trying to decide on a few things, like whether to come off for a week on my birthday as originally planned because my dad and my best mate think i'll be thoroughly peed off that it was my original goal and would have to miss out. My birthday is in 7 weeks and I do have a way to go, so I've said that I'll see how I am doing closer to the time and make a decision then.
Also I'm wondering if I should stay on til I get to 8 1/2 stone or come off at 10 stone, do refeed and maintenance and try and lose that last bit by myself so I'm learning to restrain and what not. So I'm trying to work out something I'm comfortable with. *sigh*

Back