Completely fell off the wagon....with a thud!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
I'm soooo annoyed with myself....the "fat" person inside of me has forced it's way out! I've not followed plan for about three days now, and not even properly for the week prior to that!

Here's what I've eaten over the last two days

Day 1 - Sausage roll, Chinese buffet (all the extras!), chocolate gateua, dairy caramel, lucozade, chicken drumsticks (sugar roasted with the skin on)

Day 2 - started off well with fruit for brekkie....but then, a baked alaska ice cream cone, subway 6 inch sweet chicken, double choc cookie, cappucino and two maryland mini cookie bags!!!

:eek::eek: What am I playing at!!? Those of you will know that I made the decision to go it alone.....well, I'm going back!! I spoke with my consultant during the week and she made some good points, but this has just done it for me! And to make it worse, I weighed myself and I've put on 2 lbs!:mad:

Completely my own fault though! I really don't get whay I have sabotaged myself in this way though! I'm usually so good, but over this week I just haven't gave a toss what I put in my mouth!

Well, that is over now and it's back to plan with a vengeance!

Rant over people :D:D

K xx

Now Huney! Don't beat yourself up! 2lbs will be gone (and more!) in the first week so you haven't done much damage. I can't do it on my own! I like to think I can, but the discipline of having to account for myself at the scales keeps me more often than not, on track. If I duck out for a week then the gremlins tell me a little bit of this or that is ok cos I have another week to get it off, never works like that tho! You've made the right decision, and you're recognising your weaknesses. Well done! Good luck with going back! You won't regret it.

I'm soooo annoyed with myself....the "fat" person inside of me has forced it's way out! I've not followed plan for about three days now, and not even properly for the week prior to that!

Here's what I've eaten over the last two days

Day 1 - Sausage roll, Chinese buffet (all the extras!), chocolate gateua, dairy caramel, lucozade, chicken drumsticks (sugar roasted with the skin on)

Day 2 - started off well with fruit for brekkie....but then, a baked alaska ice cream cone, subway 6 inch sweet chicken, double choc cookie, cappucino and two maryland mini cookie bags!!!

:eek::eek: What am I playing at!!? Those of you will know that I made the decision to go it alone.....well, I'm going back!! I spoke with my consultant during the week and she made some good points, but this has just done it for me! And to make it worse, I weighed myself and I've put on 2 lbs!:mad:

Completely my own fault though! I really don't get whay I have sabotaged myself in this way though! I'm usually so good, but over this week I just haven't gave a toss what I put in my mouth!

Well, that is over now and it's back to plan with a vengeance!

Rant over people :D:D

K xx

deep breath in..and out

ok- this can be redone! I've also fallen off, i've been doing so well and have really let myself go and just 'relaxed' and let the fat girl go

but tomorrow is monday- DIET start day, and restart day, im going to kick my ass in gear again, and get back into shape, ive been doing it a month now and almost lost a stone..just a few more pounds and i'm almost there

well done for doing so well right now- restart rethink and remember!

Thanks all, you are of course completely right :D

I am starting afresh tomorrow! I really could kick myself though. I feel actually quite ill.....I think when we are not used to those types of food our bodies don't react very nicely to them anymore. I feel lethargic, got a headache and very bloated.....without doubt not worth it!

Thanks for the advice ladies, and I going to work my ass off this week to rectify it!! LOL

K xx

Kick up the bum !!!!! you naughty girl ...LOL

Right now Ive finished. You can jolly well pick your self up and get back on the bloody wagon. You have done sooooo well to date, you have given so much strong advice to others which has been faultless.

You have also been an inspiration to me since I have been a member , so you just can't give up....ok so what 2lb that will be off in no time. !!!

Phil x

Thanks all, you are of course completely right :D

I am starting afresh tomorrow! I really could kick myself though. I feel actually quite ill.....I think when we are not used to those types of food our bodies don't react very nicely to them anymore. I feel lethargic, got a headache and very bloated.....without doubt not worth it!

Thanks for the advice ladies, and I going to work my ass off this week to rectify it!! LOL

K xx

thats exactly how i feel..

have you noticed however that your 'binges' are less and not as bad as they used to be? I feel my guilt certainly does take hold, i now consider a 'binge' to be an extra chocolate bar!!! lol

I'm the same - fell off the wagon spectularly this weekend. Biscuits yesterday, toast with butter. Today, trifle made with jelly (not s/f), cakes. I actually feel sick now, but - I'll start again tomorrow.

Back