Completely New - Be Nice!! : )

FroggieP

Hi everyone,

I'm completely new here and this is my first post.

I had a baby six months ago and I put on 4 stone. I'm only a stone lighter now :cry:

I lost a fair bit after the birth but I've piled it back on. Anyway, I want to give Lipotrim a go. I've heard good things about it :)

So where do I start? Where did you all get your Lipotrim from??

Many thanks x x x

Hi , welome to the site , i have only been on here for 4 weeks so am pretty new too and everyone is great :)
I too had a baby , 4 months ago and I put 5 stone when I gave up smoking prior to getting pre then another stone after I had my bub, so have 6 to loose !!!
To start you need to go here -
Lipotrim - Participating Pharmacies - Interactive Map
find your nearest pharmacy and give them a ring. They will see you , talk to you about the diet and probably give you a DVD to watch all about it . Then you can get your shakes and make a start :)
The first 4 days are really tough, the shakes taste aweful to start , but your taste soon changes and I love the chocolate and strawberry ones ( still cant stomach the chicken soup but everyone is different )
So good luck, prepare yourself for a few days of hell and some strong emotions and then your first weigh in ...... normally really good.. I lost 12 lb !!!!
katie

Hi,
Good luck on lipotrim! I get mine from a pharmacy, theres only a few around here that do it so youll have to find out which in your area do it :) I know how you feel about the post-pregnancy weight ... i weighed more after the birth of my daughter then when i was 40 weeks pregnant :sigh:

Hi lipotrim seems to be the way forward! there are lots of pharmacists around, so really depends on your area. i'm on day 3, although i have not felt hungry i have been very tired, but apparently thats normal. i cannot wait till my first weigh in to see how much i have lost!!

This site is very inspirational with lots of people who encourage and support you on your weightloss journey. Good luck and keep us posted.x

Hi Froggie and welcome to lipotrim. Keep popping on here for support and advice. Keep up your water. Drink throughout the day, not just in big amounts.

Hi Froggie
Check out more than one pharmacy if there's more than one near you. My first one was rubbish and knew nothing about how LT works so I changed and have fabulous support now. It makes such a difference to have someone who will take time to talk things over.
Good luck, and make sure you're really ready for it!

Jon

Back