Completely off topic, but GUUUURRRRRRR

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I think i have the worlds most annoying fricking neighbours..... How the feck their son manages to kick a ball over a 7 ft fence 100 times a day is beyond me!!! My boys never ever ever have managed to get it over!
Then to climb over a newly erected fence costing me £1k and not have the slightest respect for anything...constant in and out of the garden through the front ducking under the window so i cant see him GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
It's my chuffing house, my garden why the feck don't people bing their kids up properly ...i mean back chatting me as well....this just takes the fecking biscuit...i could swing for him!!!!!!!
then his mum comes round and trys to deny that he comes in soooo many times and says 'well hes just apologised...the kid doesnt give a flip and i swear to god if he wrecks anymore of my flowers i will scream!!!!!!!
Sorry guys i am just SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FURIOUS ARRGGHHH

Or am i over reacting?

oh forgot to add this is after they have the tv on full blast so i can barely hear mine all night!!!
the kid knocks on the wall repeatedly to keep my kids awake up till 10pm at night
he as in her oh kicked off, with the fencers when i was having the fence put up, after me telling him and asking him if it was ok for them just to nip over the divide if required
I am not an awful person but this is something which really grinds on me... i think i am going to invest in vandal grease a chuffing massive gate and some barrbed wire as well as a viscous dog!!!
Wow, i feel a tad better now

I don't think you are over reacting, I'm surprised you haven't committed murder yet!
Maybe once or twice a week, but by the sounds of it, its a bit more constant than that. Now what you need to do is say to the mother that the next time the ball comes over the fence you will pop it/break it/ throw it away..... whatever it takes to stop the boy from doing it or tell them that they will have to pay any costs to repair the fence should it be broken in anyway by their demon son!

Well.... that's what I would do! :D

Maybe he should mysteriously 'go missing'...

Maybe he should mysteriously 'go missing'...
seriously....don't tempt me!!!!! i am in such a crappy mood now and they knew i was trying to sleep and i can now hear him making as much noise as poss!

Oh and report them to the council for unreasonable behaviour! (sound pollution and the like!)

That's a good point, get environmental health involved. Mwahahaha

I don't think you are over reacting, I'm surprised you haven't committed murder yet!
Maybe once or twice a week, but by the sounds of it, its a bit more constant than that. Now what you need to do is say to the mother that the next time the ball comes over the fence you will pop it/break it/ throw it away..... whatever it takes to stop the boy from doing it or tell them that they will have to pay any costs to repair the fence should it be broken in anyway by their demon son!

Well.... that's what I would do! :D
Me and his mother have had words to that affect...just have to be a little bit catious as her OH is a bouncer and a bit of a nutcase at times! but i have the knives at the ready....for the ball:D

ooooo council...i have a friend that works there!! i wonder if it can be classed as trespass?

If nothing else it's nuisance neighbours and I'm pretty sure the council can do something about it. I remember reading about it when I had problems with my neighbours and they recommend keeping a diary of all of the incidents as evidence

Good idea of yours Gem, keep a diary of the incidents Nic and have a word with your friend on the council to see what can be done.

My son has occasionally kicked his ball into our neighbours garden but he always knocks on the door and asks them if he can collect it or if they could throw it back. He would NEVER dream of going into the garden without asking.

Mind you, he was once playing out the front with a friend and the neighbour opposite threatened to sue him if he went on her garden to collect his ball!!!!! It turned out she had issues with the friend but even so!!!!! I discourage him from playing football out the front.

x

grr i hate people that do stuff like that we had a 6ft fence put up to stop my kids doing it
(I know it used to be illegal to keep balls that come over the fence and or pop them so i wouldnt do that ( may have changed by now though lol)
hope it gets sorted soon

Hi, its crap having bad neighbours, i don't talk to mine at all (which is really sad), im not that type of person, only thing i suggest is to get a compass (remember them in school) and put a fine hole in the ball.
After a while, i don't think too many more would be coming over.
So chill out, have a glass of wine, or black tea/coffee, and don't let the little brats annoy you.

CHEERS GUY.....WINE, PHIL....I WISH!!!! NO ALCOHOL ON LT OR CD !!!! But soon, very soon!!!

No wine!! :eek:

RB - Does that mean you drink on LT?

no harm in wanting!!
The sad thing about it, i've got a load here, maybe i could drink it all b4 i start my LT next week

No, I wrote it badly. It was meant to read 'no, you can't have alcohol on LT' or summat to that effect lol. Definitely don't drink on LT, in fact gave up alcohol on the 4th June for a diff reason

no harm in wanting!!
The sad thing about it, i've got a load here, maybe i could drink it all b4 i start my LT next week
mmmm you may have a slight hangover

No, I wrote it badly. It was meant to read 'no, you can't have alcohol on LT' or summat to that effect lol. Definitely don't drink on LT, in fact gave up alcohol on the 4th June for a diff reason
Ahhh i see... lol
tbh i havent drank alcohol since NYE ...makes my sinuses flare and i can't cope with hangover...getting old lol

Back