Completely off topic but..

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
..I get my new tattoo today, mega excited!!
:gimi:

I'm getting a humming bird covering most of my left thigh, will try and attach a pic :D

Attachments

• 270436_189674374419560_100001309951940_483270_2292330_n.jpg
    270436_189674374419560_100001309951940_483270_2292330_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 87
Ooh Stevie I LOVE it!!! I get mega excited about tattoos even when they're not my own :) wow your going for a big one.. I wish you luck and your ability to find your happy place whilst you sit through it lol it's going to be gorgeous!!

Thanks hun, I completely fell in love with it as soon as i saw it!!

Just hope I can sit through it - like you say it's a pretty big one! Although I have flowers and a butterfly about the same size going up my right foot/leg and I managed that okay :)

I go for it at 6, I'm sooooo excited!! :D

..I get my new tattoo today, mega excited!!
:gimi:

I'm getting a humming bird covering most of my left thigh, will try and attach a pic :D

:wow: That is amazing, absolutely love it. I am looking for a Unicorn design to go on my right shoulder, but I might think of something else as I can't find a design I like...hope it didn't give you too much discomfort x

Sorry for the late reply!

Well I got it done, and I am absolutely in love!! :character00100:

Believe it or not it was pretty pain-free, apart from a few niggly bits down towards my knee - it is more sore now than what it was getting it done, ouch!

Jade the young girl (just 18!!) who tattooed me was fantastic, and I will definitely be going back to her! For such a young girl with 2 and half years experience she has got enormous talent!

Having problems uploading a pic but will do so asap x

Drum roll please..

Hehehe, I am exited to show you all - I love my new tattoo, definitely my most favourite :D

So, here we go x

Attachments

• user53287_pic19254_1310377602.jpg
    user53287_pic19254_1310377602.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 63
  • user53287_pic19255_1310377602.jpg
    user53287_pic19255_1310377602.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 66
Drum roll please..

Hehehe, I am exited to show you all - I love my new tattoo, definitely my most favourite :D

So, here we go x

Absolutely stunning, am amazed at such a young girl doing such fantastic work, you are so right to be so excited. xx

Thank you so much! I love it, and am already planning my next :D x

Thank you so much! I love it, and am already planning my next :D x

Can't wait to see it, I won't be getting any more until I am closer to my target, it's going to be my well done pressie to me lol and give me a real incentive to carry on x

That's a great idea, Lily! What an incentive :) x

That's really lovely Stevie! I keep saying I would like a tattoo but am such a coward!

I know I'm probably being really dim here, but what happens to tattoos when people lose a bit of weight? Do they just shrink with the skin and look a bit brighter colours?

Thanks Susie!

I'm not entirely sure, as none of mine seem to have been affected by my weight loss, yippeee :D

I guess if you lost a lot of weight over a short period of time they could disfigure, I'm not 100% sure x

I know I'm probably being really dim here, but what happens to tattoos when people lose a bit of weight? Do they just shrink with the skin and look a bit brighter colours?

It depends on how your skin behaves I think. If you lose a lot and your skin doesn't snap back, then they may become disfigured. The one I have down my side 'spread' as I gained weight, and appears to be staying the same :( That's why I've vowed not to have any new ones until I have lost what I want to lose.

- and cute looking tattoo Stevie!

Stevie I love it!!! Wow I'd love one on my thigh but was thinking of getting a quote on there hmm what to do.. I'm planning Tattoo number 6 but this will be my target tattoo so it's going to be a big one to celebrate my weight loss!!!!!

Back