Extra Easy completely stuck n confused about syns

peachy29

I was previously 14st 6lbs about 4 yrs ago i have lost weight due to some traumatic life events i slimmed to below 10stome which for my height was too low but sat around 10st 3 for last 2 yrs recently i'm 10st 13 and i cant shift the 10lbs!!! i lost 6lbs my 1st week at sw but I'm stuck! I didnt know you had to have syns so i hardly have any although I save them for a sat nite and i use them for alcohol (36-40) and have a few during the week. Do i used less syns because i dont have a lot to lose? i never use the full 15 per day hardly even 10 a day averaging it out is this right or wrong?? could do with help just to get the 10 off!!

You really should have at least 5 syns a day. You do have to reduce them (well I did) when getting closer to target but I did this for the last half a stone when I was plateauing. Prior to that I always had 10-15 a day.
Are you eating lots of superspeed and speed foods? Have you give Success Express a go for a week? There are lots of other things you can do to give your loss a boost but you really should have your syns!

I think Extra Easy says not less than 10 syns a day if you are following that plan.

Are you having your HEx's? If you are doing the Extra Easy plan you should be making sure you have 1 HEa and 1 HEb or 2 of each if on the original or green plan

Also try and fill a 1/3 of your plate with superspeed foods.

Thanx girls....yes i always have my HE's and loads of fruit and veg much more than other ppl cuz i am a really healthy eater i'm not too up to date on success express i must get my glasses on :) x

Maybe your body is just naturally meant to be around 10 and a half stone hun. Maybe upping Body Magic will help you tone in places where you feel overweight still?

you do need your syns make sure you have 5-15 a day and no less. on a sat night try to make sw friendly choices (vodka and diet mixer). you can have a flexi day every week and it wont affect your loss although when your close to your target it takes a lot longer to shift those lbs

The last few pounds are very difficult to shift if you are as near the lowest end of your acceptable weight range. In fact your target is 1lb below. I agree with the others, go for the exercise option and your measurements will decrease even if your weight doesn't.

thanks everybody I understand what you're saying about my body being happy where it's at, I am alot happier in my personal life now than I was at 10stone and under although I would like to get to below 10.5 so i have some lee-way ,if you know wot I mean, what's that fast track thingy???? :confused:

Back